Forums
Posted By: BandyCoot Voting Registration - 1st Aug 2016 8:29am
Well, got the forms to re register for voting and followed the instructions to do so on line. Turns out that when you got to the website www.householdresponse.com/Wirral that Wirral is not listed under Wirral but under Metropolitan District of Wirral, a fact which is not mentioned on the form. All the other councils are listed under their area name and in alphabetical order but not ours. It's like having black bins for green waste and green bins for land fill waste, everything is always arris about face here. Good old Birkenhead.
Rant over. oldman
Posted By: keef666 Re: Voting Registration - 1st Aug 2016 11:09am
Well i have just typed on the web address on the form, and can't find it on the internet, anyway why do we have to do this every year, the millions it wastes, that could be spent on the NHS or getting rid of Food Banks etc,
If you want to vote you register, when the time comes you cast your vote, if you haven't registered then you can't vote! simples,
Whats with how many people live there?,is it a business?, a second home?, etc etc this information should be on a data base, We live in an IT world these days.
Posted By: Beethoven Re: Voting Registration - 1st Aug 2016 12:31pm
Did mine yesterday, no problems encountered.
Posted By: Habdab Re: Voting Registration - 1st Aug 2016 3:37pm
Did mine today after receiving the screwed up form jammed into my letterbox.
The website is down, as is the 0800 phone number. I rang the 0151 691 8046 number on the top right of the form, and the man on the other end registered my details for me.
Posted By: beady Re: Voting Registration - 4th Aug 2016 11:56pm
I think its mainly about trackability laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral