Forums
The story is in the title. About a week ago B&M opened a new store in the old Homebase premises in Bromborough more or less opposite Christ the King church just off the A 41.I have visited the place twice and they have a large range of food and household goods etc. at what seem to be very reasonable prices. The shop appears to be very well patronised judging by the amount of cars present on the large car park, whether this is down to initial curiosity or not only time will tell. They have a gardening section with a good selection of plants and I was most impressed with their range of fencing and associated gardening materials. This new shop is a welcome addition to already excellent shopping facilities in Bromborough. smile
Only problem with that is having to do a right turn from Eastham way or turning right to go to Birkenhead.My daughter used to go to the computer club at the autistic society,was a nightmare getting out.
Speaking for myself I preferred to have a Homebase nearby, but if B&M is more popular then so be it. I'll go to the Upton one.

I always think it's going to be a problem coming out towards Birkenhead from there, but in practice it's never too bad.
I love B&M smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral