Forums
Posted By: j_demo Filming in Liverpool - 12th Jul 2015 12:07pm
just been over to do a bit of shopping and whatnot, just missed the train from James Street so went for a wander for 20 mins, went up by the town hall and there's a massive film crew with vans and all that filming a period drama there (i asked a set dressing bloke for more details but that's all he could give me)

horses and carts about and people all in period dress, don't know if it's your thing but if it is then pop over and have a gander if you want.
Posted By: JGL4693 Re: Filming in Liverpool - 13th Jul 2015 8:37am
Could be Peaky Blinders
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Filming in Liverpool - 13th Jul 2015 11:10am
Liverpool city centre streets taken back in time for Harry Houdini meets Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle drama

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-city-centre-streets-taken-9640062
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Filming in Liverpool - 24th Aug 2015 9:03pm
I used to work in the offices above Cavern Walks. Filming was a regular occurrence in that part of town, and on one occasion the building itself was involved in the shoot, with film people moving in and out of the building.

Returning from lunch I got into a crowded lift and as it rose someone asked in a general way what was being filmed. A young woman - one of the crew - replied in a rather condescending way "Actually, we're filming a comedy"

As quick as a flash from the back of the lift came a scouse voice. "We'll be the judge of that love".

The lift collapsed in laughter, and the woman left the lift at the next floor red-faced and chastened. You condescend to a Liverpudlian at your peril in my experience!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral