Forums
Posted By: fish5133 Chinese Restaurant-Hoylake - 26th Oct 2014 9:08am
Think its the Jade Garden. Looking for a quick and cheap nosh Saturday evening popped into the Railway Inn at Meols but it was bedlam with hoards of screaming kids(well it is a family pub) Knew there was a Chinese in Hoylake and found the Jade. Nothing really to rave about the décor or food but nicely adequate and quiet. Service was ok BUT it was just the price they charge for a tea 60p or coffee 70p that I want to give them the thumbs up. Joked with my wife that it was bound to be instant coffee but no it was filter and we both got a complimentary after eight and sliced orange and warm hand face wipes. Hate spending a lot on a meal and then find they want to charge £2+ for a coffee . Just for the record 2 spring rolls (very nice), crispy duck and pancakes etc, large plate of fried soft noodles and beanshoots, pint of draught stella, small bottle of tonic water, coffee , tea mints and oranges all for £22. Just be careful parking around there as traffic wardens were out at 7:50pm (must be on a bonus for each car they nick)
Posted By: katter Re: Chinese Restaurant-Hoylake - 26th Oct 2014 8:02pm
The Jade Garden has been a favorite of mine for years. Simply because its very well priced and the food is very good. You cant complain about this restaurant, its great.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral