Forums
Posted By: pegsgirl Victoria Park Health Centre - 2nd Mar 2014 5:47pm
Signs are on the old clinic railings that the once was surgery to become a childrens nursery.
Thank god is wasn't sold to a developer for flats or even worse shops!!!
Posted By: ManxCat Re: Victoria Park Health Centre - 2nd Mar 2014 7:02pm
That's good.

I spent many years going there before it moved to the new St Caths site. I remember having gas to remove a tooth in the dentist there as we'll.

Do we know if the chemist has gone too?
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Victoria Park Health Centre - 2nd Mar 2014 7:15pm
I've heard chemist staying!! Was great when doctors there though. Not been to new surgery yet, but heard its really nice .
Posted By: ManxCat Re: Victoria Park Health Centre - 2nd Mar 2014 7:23pm
The new surgery is very nice and is on the second floor on the new site. Once you get used to the look of the new building it is better and all the original staff are still there plus some new faces.
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Victoria Park Health Centre - 2nd Mar 2014 7:33pm
Having an operation shortly so no doubt be visiting surgery soon!! Thanks for directions.
Posted By: pacef8 Re: Victoria Park Health Centre - 2nd Mar 2014 9:01pm
Is that crabby woman with the black curly hair still on the reception. I can't tell you how irritating i have found that woman when i was ill. Screaming kids in my ears prams everywhere. I don't miss it.
Posted By: Missym Re: Victoria Park Health Centre - 26th Mar 2014 6:41pm
The chemist is staying and should benefit from the nursery. The nursery is hoping to open by the end of 2014. There was a developer interested at one stage, wanting to turn the site into flats but he couldnt because the chemist was in his way. A nursery is good use of the site - they are going to have free mother and baby groups which will be good for the community
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Victoria Park Health Centre - 29th Mar 2014 9:44am
Don't waste your time taking your prescription to the on site pharmacy at St.Catherines,if it's anything more complicated than a corn plaster they either won't have it or won't have enough,meaning you have to make another journey.This happened to me three consecutive times before I gave up on them.You'd be better walking up to the one by the Sportsman's pub,much more professionally run.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral