Forums
Posted By: Mark The Sea Horse Reopens : Marine Point - 16th Dec 2013 10:10am
The Sea Horse Reopens at Marine Point.

wink

Click Me
Posted By: granny Re: The Sea Horse Reopens : Marine Point - 17th Dec 2013 10:23am
The Christmas tree looked lovely down ther last Friday night. An amazing clean up has obviously taken place, but not impressed with our meal out at Marino's.
Booking in advance, menu choices to be given a couple of days before, large deposit, and still we waited 2 hours for a panini!!!!!!!
Pretty bad by any standards. Oh yes , and it seemed to be the regular dog meeting place too. I counted 4 on route past the dining tables, that came and went ...in one door and out the other, with their owners of course!
Posted By: Moonstar Re: The Sea Horse Reopens : Marine Point - 17th Dec 2013 11:04am
Years ago I took the decision not to eat out in December as it inevitably led to a disappointing experience. I see nothing has changed. Depressing really.
Posted By: katiechops Re: The Sea Horse Reopens : Marine Point - 17th Dec 2013 11:11am
as the Seahorse has re-opened, can we live in hope that the 'Instant Mash' that was served up has all been washed away!!! only been once, and was completely underwhelmed, was without doubt the poorest meal I have ever had in a 'restaurant' and I am using that description in it's loosest term!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral