Forums
Posted By: fish5133 Bus Shelters and Bus stop signs disappearing - 9th Nov 2013 9:04pm
Obviously on some general replacement programme but its been weeks that some now have no shelter (and weve had some bad rains) or even a bus stop which doesnt help you if your new to an area. Why couldnt they take one down and put new one up at the same time or at least within a day--think its called planning
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Bus Shelters and Bus stop signs disappearing - 10th Nov 2013 3:40am
What you mean there wasting more money. Use an umbrella like they did before the bus stop come along also Why if your new to the area?? Why Do they get the special treatment.
Posted By: venice Re: Bus Shelters and Bus stop signs disappearing - 10th Nov 2013 10:52am
Originally Posted by fish5133
Obviously on some general replacement programme but its been weeks that some now have no shelter (and weve had some bad rains) or even a bus stop which doesnt help you if your new to an area. Why couldnt they take one down and put new one up at the same time or at least within a day--think its called planning

Because that would be too easy!
Originally Posted by beehive
What you mean there wasting more money. Use an umbrella like they did before the bus stop come along also Why if your new to the area?? Why Do they get the special treatment.

I wasnt clear--what i meant about being new to an area is if there is no bus stop sign how do you know where to wait for a bus.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Bus Shelters and Bus stop signs disappearing - 10th Nov 2013 11:33pm
Originally Posted by fish5133
Originally Posted by beehive

I wasnt clear--what i meant about being new to an area is if there is no bus stop sign how do you know where to wait for a bus.

Your meaning was perfectly clear to me.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral