Forums
Experienced really bad customer service here today, walked in the shop an asked the lady if i could bring in some clothes to sell , she looked me up and down and said..' We dont buy rags here' only clothes we can sell !!! She was absolutely obnoxious please avoid this place!! Took clothes to a place in moreton and they were worlds apart , clothes were freshly washed by the way !! As was i..!!!
Next time, leave your horse and cart at home :-))))
Good to know about poor service so you can avoid them. I'm about to take some bags down to the Moreton one to sell. Did you go to the one by the Cross near to the Post Office or the one opposite Boots?
The one in Brighton Street, Wallasey has a snotty cow 'serving' as well.

Originally Posted by MATTSVM
Experienced really bad customer service here today, walked in the shop an asked the lady if i could bring in some clothes to sell , she looked me up and down and said..' We dont buy rags here' only clothes we can sell !!! She was absolutely obnoxious please avoid this place!! Took clothes to a place in moreton and they were worlds apart , clothes were freshly washed by the way !! As was i..!!!
Disgraceful!!!
She must have trained in a charity shop I have been insulted in a couple of these. Also I took a stack of brand new clothes to a homeless charity in Liverpool and was met by a nun screaming at me we don't want rags. Got a shock when she saw my car which at that time was an office car and worth a few bob.No apology though.
Does anybody know where they sell all the clothes ?
HI, We have took cloths a few times to the moreton shop opp boots, and they where very GOOD!!. (hope this helps) thumbsup
Yes Brighton street is one snotty bitch, liscard one is very nice even help unload your car smile
Originally Posted by mikethetrainman
HI, We have took cloths a few times to the moreton shop opp boots, and they where very GOOD!!. (hope this helps) thumbsup

Thanks Mike, I'll nip down today if I'm not waiting in for an electrician all day.
Dear oh dear! It's like they don't know that every customer is a walking, talking advertisement for their business... and that most of us have access to the internet! devil
Just curious how much do these places give. I usually tend to put my stuff in charity shops, but if I can make a few Bob! Thanks
The best local place to recycle your unwanted clothing is Owl Recycling they give up to £3.60 per kilo and band your clothing according to the brand, condition etc, it's on Facebook, based in New Brighton and offer free collection on Wirral. www.facebook.com/OwlRecycling
Cash for clothes offer 0.60p per kilo.
Thanks Beau will have a look
© Wirral-Wikiwirral