Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Building work at mosslands school - 20th Oct 2013 11:56am
Hi folks. Last couple of days there has been a digger in the mosslands playground along with several workmen. Does anyone know what the are building? I know it sounds nosey but it's is spitting distance from my bedroom window and if a two storey building appears I won't be ecstatic!
Posted By: Cobby Re: Building work at mosslands school - 20th Oct 2013 1:01pm
Can't be a building, there are no current planning applications (most recent one for Mosslands School was 2009), and anyway if it were something that needed planning permission you'd have had a notification if you're that close to allow you to object.

Possibly landscaping or groundworks of some kind?
Posted By: jimmythemoonlite Re: Building work at mosslands school - 20th Oct 2013 1:45pm
I have been informed it is only a bit of landscaping where the old mobiles where sited.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Building work at mosslands school - 21st Oct 2013 5:09pm
Thanks. Was stressing !!!
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Building work at mosslands school - 21st Oct 2013 10:31pm
Strange, I thought you lived by Leasowe Station..

Attached picture computerlab.jpg
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Building work at mosslands school - 21st Oct 2013 10:38pm
A on map is Leasowe Station, Mosslands is just above Wallacre.

Attached picture computerlabmap.jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral