Forums
Posted By: queenie sky tv - 22nd Mar 2013 8:39pm
Any one having trouble with sky tv tonight?? Mine has gone off... frown
Posted By: troberts Re: sky tv - 22nd Mar 2013 8:49pm
yes mine is off too
Tony
Posted By: kittykat Re: sky tv - 22nd Mar 2013 8:52pm
I've had trouble all day. When my husband came home he got a ladder and cleared the snow from the dish and that worked. Easy though when we live in a bungalow...
Posted By: jemarc Re: sky tv - 22nd Mar 2013 9:04pm
my skys ok, but seem to have lost my internet connection.
Posted By: davew3 Re: sky tv - 22nd Mar 2013 9:15pm
Keep using one of those extendable window cleaners to clean our sky dish, trouble is it's a southerly wind and the snow is still sticking , it hasn't stopped all day in the Heswall area.
Posted By: Millford Re: sky tv - 22nd Mar 2013 9:41pm
Just been out and cleared the snow from our dish, works fine now!!!! All set for the Grand Prix tomorrow morning.
Posted By: Hmmmm Re: sky tv - 22nd Mar 2013 9:51pm
Mine has been off and on all day. Just leaned out my bathroom window and threw 6 cups of hot water over dish All channels back on go me laugh
Posted By: venice Re: sky tv - 22nd Mar 2013 11:06pm
Mines off South Wirral too. If snow is covering the dish tomorrow I wonder if a hosepipe aimed at it would do the job if thats all the problem is? Too high for anything else , and Im not doing ladders in this lot.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: sky tv - 22nd Mar 2013 11:57pm
Just throw a ball at the dish, that will sort it
Posted By: s7uajones Re: sky tv - 23rd Mar 2013 7:38am
We're watching tv in the I pads maybe this is the way forward in the form of a smart tv
No more sky bills
Posted By: Hotfuzz Re: sky tv - 3rd Apr 2013 4:08am
Filled a super soaker with hot water and sprayed the dish from the driveway. Worked wonders. whistle
© Wirral-Wikiwirral