Forums
Posted By: plumber provident number - 9th Feb 2013 3:51pm
hi was wondering if any body has a local number for a provident agent for birkenhead or wirral , if any body could inbox me it i would be very greatful thank you
Posted By: cazzy78 Re: provident number - 9th Feb 2013 4:11pm
Hi got the ofc number if that helps 03303037001 they should put you threw to an agent in your area.
Posted By: Hedgehog Re: provident number - 9th Feb 2013 4:16pm
Don't do it!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: provident number - 9th Feb 2013 6:14pm
0151 647 9267
Posted By: SilentReader Re: provident number - 9th Feb 2013 6:47pm
have you tried MoneyLine in Birkenhead ?, might be worth checking them out before going to the provident
Posted By: trouble Re: provident number - 9th Feb 2013 7:26pm
PROVIDENT ARE A RIP OFF 500 LOAN U PAY 989 BACK
Posted By: rossie Re: provident number - 9th Feb 2013 8:14pm
Try wirral. Credit union laird street
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: provident number - 10th Feb 2013 6:27am
Originally Posted by plumber
hi was wondering if any body has a local number for a provident agent for birkenhead or wirral , if any body could inbox me it i would be very greatful thank you

Why?

Don't give your money to the scamming legalised thieving t€¥*_s!

They play on the likes of you, pisses me off, don't go there or any of the places the others have suggested!
Posted By: rossie Re: provident number - 10th Feb 2013 8:11am
If you borrow 500 from credit union for one year you pay 535 back.with no set up fees hardly a rip off. Problem is that people who use pay day loans etc only use them because nobody else will lend them anything. Maybe plumber has no choice.Anybody desperate for help can ring 02077033030. This is a charity
They have workers all across uk .
Posted By: plot21 Re: provident number - 10th Feb 2013 8:19am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Why?

Posssibly because they don't have access to any alternative source of credit.

Don't give your money to the scamming legalised thieving t€¥*_s!

They play on the likes of you, pisses me off, don't go there or any of the places the others have suggested!

Not sure if the Wirral Credit union suggested by Rossie should be put in the same basket of "scamming legalised thieving" as doorstep lenders such as provident.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: provident number - 10th Feb 2013 10:47am
Originally Posted by plot21

Why?

Posssibly because they don't have access to any alternative source of credit.

Obviously plot but buy getting a loan/credit the victim puts themselves into an ever spiralling life of depression and constant money borrowing.

I've never heard of the credit union but then again I don't believe in loans or the likes of brighthouse.

Playing on the less fortunate the lot of em, like leeches sucking blood.

Go skint for a week plumber, you'll be better off in the long run believe.
Posted By: Salmon Re: provident number - 10th Feb 2013 11:29am
Credit unions are basically local set ups to help people to keep away from the sharks.Very low interest rates (12-13%) and very responsible lending.

http://www.wirralcu.org.uk/What-Is-a-Credit-Union
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: provident number - 10th Feb 2013 3:40pm
Ste Credit unions are set up by the people who lend the money they are done so to help keep people away from the loan sharks, I have no problem in what you are saying that people should stay away from credit (that's part of the reason the country's in the mess it's in) BUT sometimes credit is a need not a luxury, it's people in this situation that the loan sharks ( and I count Wonga , Pay Day Loan etc among these)play on. When my credit rating was high and I had loads of spare cash, the loan company's tried to throw money at me with fantastic rates (often less than 3.5%) once I was in the position to need credit (simply to get my car insured) the rate ended up at 21%!. As you pointed out this then means I have no money left to save for next years insurance and so the spiral begins. For people where the need may be credit for something even more basic then it's nice to know there ARE people out there you can trust and I would normaly count credit unions amongst these (certainly NOT banks)..
Posted By: plumber Re: provident number - 11th Feb 2013 9:40am
car needs work doing to it so i have no choice at the min and need it back on the roasd asap
Posted By: plumber Re: provident number - 11th Feb 2013 9:40am
thanks for the info tho guys
© Wirral-Wikiwirral