Forums
Posted By: monsterz4 Djs and catering help needed - 14th Jan 2013 7:56pm
Hi does anyone know a cheap dj or food catering company I can use for a christening ?
Posted By: torryman Re: Djs and catering help needed - 14th Jan 2013 8:06pm
I am a disco ...pm me when and where and I'll give you a quote
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Djs and catering help needed - 14th Jan 2013 8:10pm
ask in the community centre cafe
Posted By: monsterz4 Re: Djs and catering help needed - 14th Jan 2013 8:21pm
Originally Posted by eggandchips

Do you how I can contact them ?
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Djs and catering help needed - 15th Jan 2013 12:38am
I know a guy that does professional djing with kit and takes requests, could ask if he still takes bookings if you want
Posted By: torryman Re: Djs and catering help needed - 15th Jan 2013 7:37am
All djs should take requests ...you're there as a service...(I am a dj and have given a quote for this function)..
Posted By: ShaunTheSheep Re: Djs and catering help needed - 15th Jan 2013 8:13am
Hi there, I'm a DJ currently working 6 out of 7 nights doing recidencies around local pubs so I jump at the idea of any christenings. I have a professional sound and light system, 6 years experience and would charge £80 for your function. Shaun
Posted By: louise127 Re: Djs and catering help needed - 15th Jan 2013 9:52am
Olivers Catering 07761232800
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Djs and catering help needed - 15th Jan 2013 10:41am
i havent got the number off hand, its the one behind the baths, i;m sure it will be in phone book
Originally Posted by monsterz4
Originally Posted by eggandchips

Do you how I can contact them ?
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Djs and catering help needed - 15th Jan 2013 3:52pm
Originally Posted by torryman
All djs should take requests ...you're there as a service...(I am a dj and have given a quote for this function)..
I would hate to sound ageist,but a 60 year old D.J.? Ah well I like a bit of Glenn Miller myself so why not!
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Djs and catering help needed - 15th Jan 2013 4:29pm
i have actually been to a couple of disco's where "torryman" was the dj, he has a very good rig, PLENTY of variety of music who catered for the 18yr olds there right up to the 90year old woman whos party it was, they were all up dancing, he had (and met) many music requests from young and old and every guest commented on his collection.
Also i do NOT see what age has got to do with anything, except maybe the dj having a better knowledge of many decades of genre's which im sure will serve him well during a busy party!!!

i for one will be booking torryman for any family occasion including my own wedding (if she ever agree's) haha
Posted By: monsterz4 Re: Djs and catering help needed - 16th Jan 2013 5:00pm
Thanks eveyone I shall contact you as soon as I know dates
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Djs and catering help needed - 22nd Feb 2013 3:36pm
Originally Posted by torryman

All wedding DJs should take requests. It's not required for club DJs though, but you should generally play to the crowd
© Wirral-Wikiwirral