Forums
Posted By: jessiikahh Warning : Man is going round exposing himself - 12th Jan 2013 9:14am
Repost off a close friend
WARNING keep an eye out on ya kids in rock ferry tranmere area a man is going round exposing himself to young children police have just been at my door it happend this evening outside my house plus has happend in tranmere so keep an eye on you kids even if they only in front garden xx
Disgusting, some really sick people out there.
Where about in rock ferry did it happen?
Posted By: jenscho Re: Warning : Man is going round exposing himself - 12th Jan 2013 10:06am
not far from station apparantly
hmmm not good frown i live in the street next to the station and have a 2 yo frown
Posted By: TheDr Re: Warning : Man is going round exposing himself - 12th Jan 2013 10:47am
It was a few nights ago in Southdale Rd, at sround 6pm a man described as in his 60's with grey hair exposed himself to an 11 year old girl.

Last night (Friday) the same man exposed himself again at the top of Victoria Park.
chop it off & let him hang, sick f***er. if he wants to get a kick out of it, il happily give him a good kickin' in. i only live round the corner. will be on the lookout when out n about. Its not on!!! he needs to be stopped.
Im in that area Im on the dacre & my ex is opposite the park but the kids can be at either & one of my sons mate's lives by the station ill be making them aware
Posted By: RedLance Re: Warning : Man is going round exposing himself - 14th Jan 2013 11:50am
Originally Posted by jessiikahh
Repost off a close friend
WARNING keep an eye out on ya kids in rock ferry tranmere area a man is going round exposing himself to young children police have just been at my door it happend this evening outside my house plus has happend in tranmere so keep an eye on you kids even if they only in front garden xx

thanks for this I am not far from here and my daughter is always out with her friends playing on the front if he comes near here I will be doing more than calling the police the dirty twunt
just thinking my daughter said the police called round a week last thursday but they didn't say why maybe thats what they came round for
© Wirral-Wikiwirral