Forums
Posted By: Stingray Dentist - 11th Jan 2013 1:23pm
Hi people, can anybody recommend a good nhs dentist in the Wallasey area please? I'm not too happy at mine & would like to move to another if that's possible? thanks.
Posted By: pebbles16 Re: Dentist - 11th Jan 2013 1:30pm
I have always used Martins Lane Dental Practice. Seen a few different dentists there, and they all seem to know what they are doing.
Posted By: Stingray Re: Dentist - 11th Jan 2013 1:38pm
Thanks Pebbles, that's where I was thinking of going to, heard good things & used to go there many years ago.
Posted By: pebbles16 Re: Dentist - 11th Jan 2013 1:47pm
I know they are taking on nhs patients at the min. I had a filling fall out on boxing day. I rang up on 27th at 9.15. Was given appt at 10 am! Good luck. No one likes the dentist, but we cant do without them!!
Posted By: vargonuk Re: Dentist - 11th Jan 2013 2:02pm
Been with the dentist in manor road, just up from the police station dnd by the nursing home, for 20 years and they are taking on new NHS patients
Posted By: Stingray Re: Dentist - 11th Jan 2013 10:34pm
Thanks again Pebbles & Vargon
Posted By: Ocanisak Re: Dentist - 12th Jan 2013 1:20am
Originally Posted by pebbles16
I have always used Martins Lane Dental Practice. Seen a few different dentists there, and they all seem to know what they are doing.

I second this dentist i am seriously afraid of dentists and had to go here last year.. i had a tooth out and i didnt feel anything at all even no pain after the numbness went off the dentist i see there is very good and understanding for the nervous patients wink
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Dentist - 12th Jan 2013 8:34am
*shudders*
Don't know if it's an NHS one but I used to use the one on warrens drive in Wallasey, great bloke, reasonable prices.
Posted By: El_Aych Re: Dentist - 12th Jan 2013 9:27pm
Seconded. Alex Furness for me though.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral