Forums
Posted By: Katryn Takeaway Delays - 26th Dec 2012 1:22pm
Mazin Pizza Old Chester Road, Merseyside

Just a heads up if your using
or ever go to ue this takeaway as we had awful service again last night (werent going to use but nothing else was open)

Hubby ordered a double cheeseburger/ small chips and cheese, 2 cans of 7 up and a 1.5 litre bottle of coke at 9.10pm.
Via Just eat service online.
Anyways 10.30pm no food has arrived so we ring up to be told they were busy and waiting time for food was an hour to hour and half. Fair enough Christmas day they were busy.

Anyways 11pm comes round still no food so we ring back to be told oh yeah its gone out with delivery man.

Takeaway shop by the way is nearby so distance shouldnt of been factor in the lateness of the order arriving.

So hubby rings 11.10pm no answer so we look online for opening times with Just Eat which by now service has closed online.

Hubby rang 11.25pm manages to get through to be told oh yeah delivery man is just round the corner from you.

So hubby decides to walk round to the takeaway.

He gets there and there's people being served food and some waiting and he asks were our order is to be told waiting times were as above an hour to hour and half, hubby points out we ordered our food 9.10pm it.s just gone 2 hours to which guy behind counter says oh yes delivery man has gone out with your order.

So hubby gets home it is now 11.25pm no one has been whilst hubby went out.

11.35pm delivery man comes with our order.

Hubby checks contents of the bag to find they havent given us a bottle of coke as ordered but a can of coke so hubby tells delivery man look even order is messed up, so delivery man fair do's he apologises and says he will bring bottle of coke round.

Whilst delivery man is gone we check the burger to find double cheeseburger isnt right but they give us small cheeseburger.

Anyways food wasnt even hot, the burger was just warm and the small chips and cheese was only just warm and the chips were hard.

The delivery guy did come back with the bottle of coke but needless to say we wont be using this place again.

Check out the reviews on Just Eat.co.uk
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Takeaway Delays - 26th Dec 2012 1:43pm
I tried just eat once. waited for nearly two hours and the order was wrong. I wouldn't bother or recommend ordering using just eat to anyone.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Takeaway Delays - 26th Dec 2012 2:03pm
i often use just-eat for take-away meals and to be honest i find it very good. i can only think of one occasion where things haven't gone to plan and that was when i contracted norovirus from a take-away last week...

but that wasn't anything to do with the service really...

Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Takeaway Delays - 26th Dec 2012 2:30pm
Hi Katryn,if the takeaway is so close why didn't you just walk there and get it yourself? Just a thought.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Takeaway Delays - 26th Dec 2012 3:42pm
[quote=ludwigvan]Hi Katryn,if the takeaway is so close why didn't you just walk there and get it yourself? Just a thought. [/quote

we usually order from other places but this was only place that was open.

But true yeah if we would of known it would of been this much hassle he would of just called round lol
Posted By: rover644 Re: Takeaway Delays - 26th Dec 2012 5:18pm
Got a few pizza's from there once. Absolutely no taste at all not sure what cheese was on it but it had no taste.
Posted By: BARRY72 Re: Takeaway Delays - 26th Dec 2012 5:59pm
should of gone to als pizza rockferry he was open on xmas day
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Takeaway Delays - 26th Dec 2012 11:23pm
Sorry but you ordered food on Xmas day what did you expect? Just eat is fine. I order from Mr Yummies on just eat always comes quick always get free extras.
Posted By: Lynda Re: Takeaway Delays - 27th Dec 2012 1:00am
Originally Posted by Sallybear
Sorry but you ordered food on Xmas day what did you expect? Just eat is fine. I order from Mr Yummies on just eat always comes quick always get free extras.

since when has Mr Yummies been on Just-Eat? Ive been using them for about 3yrs now and never seen them on that site.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Takeaway Delays - 27th Dec 2012 9:46am

sorry quoted wrong person.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Takeaway Delays - 27th Dec 2012 9:48am

Its the fact he lied and said it was on the way when it wasnt and he was serving people food as hubby entered the shop and his overall attitude towards us wasnt good.

Even the order was wrong by the time we got it, barely warm aswell.

No problems with Just Eat either as we have bought from other takeaways from this site.
Posted By: gemkat Re: Takeaway Delays - 27th Dec 2012 3:33pm
beenusing just eat for a few years myself as i work away a lot ive even had pizzas delivered to me in car parks never a problem, i think your issue is with the takeaway not just eat,

and
© Wirral-Wikiwirral