Forums
Posted By: Smidge THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 13th Oct 2012 6:32pm
Hello Guys smile

For those of you who seen my post two weeks ago about being up for 'Young Person Of The Year' at the Seen Awards for all the years of support and work i've done with vulnerable children and young people exposed to sexual exploitation, grooming and sufferers of LGBT hate crime. I have great news, i won the award and i would really like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who commented and voted me on here and those of you who had such lovely things to say.

I will continue my work.

Here is a link of my win: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKM3NQD-P34&feature=share&list=UUVUhN-JIL2JWPfOWZG-SFhw

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I AM MADE UP TO HAVE WON.
well done,congrats.
Well done smile
Well done . !! So pleased for you. Glad our votes helped.
Congratulations and Well Done thumbsup
Posted By: cathie Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 13th Oct 2012 7:40pm
Congratulations xxx
Well done you, very well deserved and keep up the good work. :)))
well done, congratulations
Posted By: granny Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 13th Oct 2012 9:30pm
Very pleased for you. Congratulations.
Well done.Keep up the good work. smile
ya very welcome and well done
Posted By: DJDuck Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 12:09am
Nice one!
clap A very well done to you ! wishing you all the very best for the future!!
Your an excellent role model !
Posted By: Smidge Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 8:20am
Thank you all. Im so happy it really means alot for me to have won x
Hey smidge were the awards televised? If so when will it be shown.
Posted By: lau2908 Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 10:34am
well done to you! laugh thats fantastic x
Posted By: Lando Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 10:52am
Well done!

Love the woman on the right of the shot who talked through entire clip
Posted By: rocks Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 11:01am
well done what a great achievement smile
Posted By: Smidge Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 1:03pm
Originally Posted by Lando
Well done!

Love the woman on the right of the shot who talked through entire clip

I never noticed that until now ha some people where very rude throughout to be honest. I didnt take much in
Posted By: Smidge Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 1:05pm
Originally Posted by pegsgirl
Hey smidge were the awards televised? If so when will it be shown.

Nope it wasnt but i think it will be online on Seen TV
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 1:22pm
You have done Wallasey proud Smidge. Well done.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 1:26pm
Brilliant !!!!.....Well Done You....Keep up the good work smile x
Posted By: Smidge Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 2:06pm
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
You have done Wallasey proud Smidge. Well done.

Thank you man smile
Seeing your post has made my day Craig.

Really chuffed for you winning the award and I'd like to think that, maybe, just one young person reading what you do and have achieved, will want to follow in your footsteps.

With all the good work you do, hope you continue to win a load more awards. Thanks for being thoughtful too and letting us see your win.
Posted By: Smidge Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 5:59pm
Thank you smile Lovely comment.

I had to thank the people on here as you had all been so supportive of me.

Here are three photos of me at the awards:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Well done you should be very proud of yourself. So pleased for you
Posted By: Smidge Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 14th Oct 2012 7:46pm
Thank you, im very proud smile
Well done. You deserved it.
Posted By: Smidge Re: THANK YOU ALL. I won Young Person Of The Year - 16th Oct 2012 11:07am
Cheers smile Just coming off my high now.

I'm overwhelmed by the lovely response ive had
© Wirral-Wikiwirral