Forums
Posted By: jessiikahh man found dead wirral - 25th Sep 2012 11:22am
it says bradmoor road birkenhead but i dont know were that is neither does google maps that sends me to bromborough bradmoor road

http://www.juicefm.com/news/local/man-found-dead-in-wirral/
Posted By: cathie Re: man found dead wirral - 25th Sep 2012 11:36am
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9947741.Three_arrested_on_suspicion_of_murder_in_Birkenhead/
Posted By: sunnyside Re: man found dead wirral - 25th Sep 2012 2:10pm
i used to live by bradmoor rd, its in bromborough close to the villiage, its on a council estate,i don't know of another road of same name in wirral, unless it was spelt slightly different.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: man found dead wirral - 25th Sep 2012 2:30pm
Not trying to belittle what's happened in any way, horrible way to go but it is probably anything bad happens it's Birkenhead, anything good it's Bromborough. AA street by street says Bromborough.
Posted By: sally1976 Re: man found dead wirral - 25th Sep 2012 3:38pm
Its in bromborough its over the road from me frown im so shocked cant believe its so close
Posted By: Dolphin123 Re: man found dead wirral - 25th Sep 2012 4:07pm

it does say on the link that it is Bromborough, Birkenhead is not mentioned.
Posted By: Capt_America Re: man found dead wirral - 25th Sep 2012 5:19pm
Originally Posted by Dolphin123

it does say on the link that it is Bromborough, Birkenhead is not mentioned.

But the first poster said Birkenhead. I think that was the problem.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: man found dead wirral - 27th Sep 2012 3:46pm
A WIRRAL man was found dead after banging his head the previous evening, an inquest heard.

Micheal Rawnsley, of Bradmoor Road, Bromborough, was discovered in his living room this Tuesday morning, September 25.

The inquiry into his death, which was opened on Thursday at Wallasey Town Hall, that the 33-year-old had fallen off his sofa and banged his head on the fireplace surround, badly injured himself.

But, the hearing was told, refused to go to hospital.

Coroner’s officer Lea Cripps said another friend of Mr Rawnsley’s arrived and despite severe bleeding, the deceased had “profusely refused” to seek medical help.

His friends decided to let him sleep on the sofa, but when his housemate woke up the next morning, he found Mr Rawnsley on the floor unresponsive.

Paramedics pronounced him dead at 9.30am.

Following the incident, three men were initially arrested on suspicion of murder, but police later confirmed they were no longer treating the death as suspicious.

Wirral coroner Christopher Johnson adjourned the inquest until December 20.

Source
Posted By: wilks Re: man found dead wirral - 27th Sep 2012 10:38pm
I feel sorry for his family & friends.
RIP mike.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral