Forums
Posted By: Tilly Central Park - 17th Mar 2012 8:54pm
Does anyone know what they are doing in Cental Park Liscard? there are several large foundation squares been laid all around the park.
Posted By: janjan Re: Central Park - 17th Mar 2012 9:51pm
I heard it was the foundations for excercise equipment. In many european places they have metal gym equipment in the parks. its a great way for the kids to get excercise without realising it. They make a smaller range for the youngsters. I know many parks in Turkey have running tracks as well and whole families use the facilities..and best of all its free! Hope it is whats happening in Central Park.
Posted By: dave_h Re: Central Park - 18th Mar 2012 11:36am
hope so, nice little trim trail
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Central Park - 18th Mar 2012 5:53pm
They have a metal gym at Calderstones Park, it's great fun!
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Central Park - 18th Mar 2012 6:23pm
wepre park near ewloe has a great excercise set up
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Central Park - 18th Mar 2012 9:45pm
Good question... i was there today and noticed them myself. i thought maybe they were foundations for shelters or like, outdoor gyms will be cool , especially as there seems there will be at least 5...
Posted By: dave_h Re: Central Park - 18th Mar 2012 10:04pm
theres a good one on the front at otterspool
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Central Park - 19th Mar 2012 7:23am
Has anyone been the Crocky Trail in Waverton .. we go atleast twice a year and have been since my kids were knee high,Good challenge for the whole family.
http://www.crockytrail.co.uk/index.php
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Central Park - 19th Mar 2012 7:30am
Just noticed he`s put the admission price up again,Am not paying that its not that good!!every year it goes up a couple a quid
Posted By: NJC1971 Re: Central Park - 19th Mar 2012 10:04am
Originally Posted by Vanmanone
Just noticed he`s put the admission price up again,Am not paying that its not that good!!every year it goes up a couple a quid

£11 each!! It was £5 when we first started going and it was only a few years ago.

Manley Mere is the same sort of thing, but better, and cheaper. http://www.manleymere.co.uk/id12.html
Posted By: Tilly Re: Central Park - 24th Mar 2012 12:56pm
This is what they look like. There is also a 3 x holes by the pond. I was thinking more on the lines of CCTV cameras.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: Central Park - 24th Mar 2012 2:49pm
Originally Posted by NJC1971
Originally Posted by Vanmanone

£11 each!! It was £5 when we first started going and it was only a few years ago.

Manley Mere is the same sort of thing, but better, and cheaper. http://www.manleymere.co.uk/id12.html

dont want to go off topic but manley mere is fab!!!
Posted By: Tilly Re: Central Park - 24th Mar 2012 5:06pm
Originally Posted by Sillymoo

dont want to go off topic but manley mere is fab!!!

smack
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Central Park - 24th Mar 2012 11:13pm
i was told it is for exercise equipment tilly
something else for the little darlings to wreck
© Wirral-Wikiwirral