Forums
Posted By: alann Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 8:57pm
Has anyone noticed how much the price has risen in the past week, the garage close to me on monday was charging £1-34.9, it is now £1-39.9, per litre. is this just a case of garages, conning the poor motorist, or have the oil companies put 5 pence on in a week. Also herd of customers putting fuel in there vehicles, and nothing coming out of the pumps, but still being charged and only realising when they have left the garage, any one else heard of this...
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 9:24pm
Probably a bit of both. The Shell in moreton was 133.9 last friday and the woman working there got a phone call from the franchise owner asking her what the price of petrol there was and he told her to add a penny on to the price straight away so she had to close up to change the price instead of waiting until the end of the day. A couple of days later I noticed it was 135.9. The BP on the Meols stretch (so literally a couple of minutes away) was 140.9 last week so I dread to think what it is now. I haven't heard anything about people being charged for petrol and not getting any. It depends how much you put in. If you only put in £5 or so it rarely registers on the gauge so might look like you haven't got anything but been charged for it.
Posted By: alann Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 9:32pm
Pete price on radio city has had loads of people complaining of this one of there producers got stung to the tune of £50..
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 9:33pm
Yes it is just crazy. I need to fill up tomorrow with disel and it is looking at around £1.47 per ltr.
Posted By: puntoar Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 9:43pm
Its scandalous at the moment, how long can the country go on with such prices
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 10:03pm
problem with this country is we just put up with being shafted all the time!!the more we put up with it the more it will happen!!!people should just boycote the garages and use public transport,they would soon lower the prices then!!!!
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 10:10pm
No surprise- any excuse to inflate oil prices- tension in iran etc... also for the past 50 years the government have got you used to planning your life with have a car involved knowing that we still need to travel some cases where public transport are out of the question. I wish I could have the option of using bus etc then again, they are getting pricey too.
Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 10:15pm
Well I know a few weeks ago, Iran either threatened to stop their oil supply to us or actually did cant quite remember. So that seems the most logical reason as to why it has gone up, plus with Iran threatening to close the "Strait of Hormuz" if they do that it will go up even more I suspect. Its just another way to get more money out of us!
Posted By: alann Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 10:32pm
Dont have the option of public transport, working lates in liverpool, and living in wallasey..
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 10:34pm
and if you picket fuel factories now , i believe you can get arrested under terrorism laws
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 10:49pm
I use my car very sparingly now and routes are planned to be economical.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 11:08pm
DIESEL PRICES

Shell Aigburth Road
Aigburth Road, Dingle, Liverpool, Merseyside, L17 4JP

4.2 miles

140.9p

Feb 29th

Asda Bromborough
Welton Road, Bromborough, Wirral, Merseyside, CH62 3QP

1.02 miles

141.7p

Mar 1st

Shell Carlett
New Chester Road, Eastham, Wirral, Merseyside, CH62 0BZ

1.75 miles

142.9p

Feb 29th

Mrh Spital
Brimstage Road, Bebington, Wirral, Merseyside, CH63 3EL

1.76 miles

142.9p

Mar 1st

Shell Lairds
New Chester Road, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 9BW

3.99 miles

142.9p

Feb 29th

Highest Price: 146.9pLowest Price: 140.9pAverage Price: 143.8pPotential Saving (per Litre): 6p

Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 4th Mar 2012 11:55pm
The sooner it hits £2.00 per litre, the better imho. Maybe drivers will then drive less like morons/formula 1 drivers, and also it will keep the peasants off the road so I can get to where I'm going with less hassle.

I find it most interesting that 90% of people seem to moan about the price of fuel, and yet 90% of people raz around like the cost is no object to them, 70mph on the motorway is far less efficient than 60mph and yet everyone seems to do 70, if it was really hurting, they would set off 2 minutes earlier and drive a little slower, thus making a considerable saving (isn't it as much as 20% more fuel to do 70 over 60 in the average car?). Tear arsing away from lights, and then braking harshly as you get to junctions and lights etc, is not economical. Why do so many people buy 1.2 litre Corsas and the like, and then want to drive at 75+ on the motorway. I've never seen so many new cars on the road as I have lately, and yet people are struggling to meet the cost of fuel??

You can't have your cake and eat it. If you can't afford to drive, don't do it, simples.

smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 12:15am
prob is matt is it drives up the price of everything else, your reasons for wanting it to go up are selfish.

Sorry brother I still love you though smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 12:18am
I don't care about the prices of everything else. It will hit £2.00 per litre sooner or later, by holding off tax rises etc, you're only delaying the inevitable.

Even without duty increases, the price will hit £2.00 per litre one day, the market price of oil ultimately dictates the price to the end user.

Still don't understand how people can say its "hurting" them, and then pay through the nose for new cars, and drive like forumla one drivers, thus using considerably more fuel than if they just drove efficiently.

Of course you still love me, you love me like the world loves oil, and I love you too! laugh
Posted By: AR_One Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 8:47am
I'm sort on both sides of this one:

Petrol and Diesel feel bl**dy expensive at this moment and they are at "record levels" BUT if prices rose smootly with inflation, they'd always be "record levels" so I'm not sure that this is a valid argument.

I first started noticing fuel prices about 96/97 and I think that they were about 56p a litre for unleaded so we're looking at a 2.5 time increase and i you look at things like the minimum wage that's gone from £3.50 to £6 in that time and say a Mars bar that's doubled in price, then it doesn't look so bad. Cars are also much more efficient than they were back then so your fuel goes further.

I wonder if the erratic nature of fuel prices is what really annoys us - remember that in 2007 U/L and Diesel both went back under a £ a litre after the credit crunch.

It does hurt though when it costs £60 to fill my tank and I drive like a granny now to try and stretch it out for a few more miles.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 9:31am
I cant wait for diesel super tax to start either wink
Posted By: granny Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 5:27pm
Originally Posted by AR_One

It does hurt though when it costs £60 to fill my tank and I drive like a granny now to try and stretch it out for a few more miles.

If you don't mind me saying, a little more respect please AR-One !! smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 5:37pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
The sooner it hits £2.00 per litre, the better imho. Maybe drivers will then drive less like morons/formula 1 drivers.
smile

Nope, won`t stop moi whistle
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 5:58pm
96/97 <snip> Cars are also much more efficient than they were back then so your fuel goes further.

I don't agree, look at the 1.7 DTi Astra from the time, I think with the Isuzu engine in it, that lump can easily achieve over 70mpg, 60+ combined. The same with the 2.0 Rover L-Series and the 1.7 CDi in the A-Class. The DW10 in the 306 was also pretty frugal. There isn't many cars on the road today that are as efficient/economical as these lumps.

Newer engines struggle for both power and performance because of more and more EU emissions regulations. Though efficiency has probably improved, this has been countered by tougher regulation. Weight as a result of increased safety regulation, has also played a part.

Originally Posted by _Ste_
The sooner it hits £2.00 per litre, the better imho. Maybe drivers will then drive less like morons/formula 1 drivers.
smile

Nope, won`t stop moi whistle

I did say less lol. tease
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 6:51pm
Unfortunatly, the price of fuel - like everything is only going to go up.

I did a trip to Guildford and back last week - 500ish mile round trip, and it always surprises me to see the likes of the Toyota Prius and other hybrids sitting in the outside lane and what Id estimate to be triple figures - whats the point... crazy

...there is also the arguement of where their electric power comes from - mainly fossil fueled power stations in the UK.

Id like to see the hydrogen solution pushed a bit harder, rather than the electic option. I guess the which ever government would be in a pickle there, because how can you tax the emmissions when all they produce is water - then there would be a real issue with how tax would be coming in - maybe thats why its not progressing as fast as electric / hybrid cars? think
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 7:15pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac
it always surprises me to see the likes of the Toyota Prius and other hybrids sitting in the outside lane and what Id estimate to be triple figures - whats the point...

They are company cars that where foisted upon them. The company's they work for took away their Audis and BMWs and gave them Prius's because the company car tax is now a lot cheaper on Eco friendly cars. Despite them now having hybrids, they still just rag them around in the same manner as they did before, or perhaps worse out of spite. Thats my take on it anyway.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 8:44pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac

...because how can you tax the emmissions when all they produce is water...

water rates?
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Petrol prices - 5th Mar 2012 8:58pm
Lol !
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 12:39am
Yup Bang on!

It doesn't matter how much fuel goes up, nobody wants to be seen driving these hybrids around, not even company car drivers. So they screw the living daylights out of them to prove they are not economical.

I had to drive a prius for 3 weeks back in 2010 for a whole 3 weeks after my old car , an A6 , took a smash on the bidston moss roundabout. Its the only car the hire comapny had.

I felt a right Prick in that,I can tell you, and, its ironic that it was a prius that hit me in the first place.
Posted By: MikeT Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 6:53pm
I've never seen so many new cars on the road as I have lately, and yet people are struggling to meet the cost of fuel??

withthat

Posted By: ASE71 Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 8:00pm
Originally Posted by MikeT
I've never seen so many new cars on the road as I have lately, and yet people are struggling to meet the cost of fuel??

I don't think its a question of whether we can afford the fuel or not, its more a question of why should we pay such a high price for it when our European neighbours don't.

Cars aren't over taxed so you expect to pay what you pay for them.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 8:06pm
Stop chatting shit about something that you know nothing about. The current prices of petrol across developed European countries are:

Denmark - €1.77
France - €1.60
Germany - €1.68
Ireland - €1.60
Italy - €1.80
Netherlands - €1.70
Norway - €1.89
Portugal - €1.55
Spain - €1.38
Sweden - €1.63

United Kingdom - €1.60

The only developed European country with significantly cheaper fuel is Spain, and look at the economic mess they're in.

How do you propose we lower the cost of fuel?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 8:27pm
Not sure if its changed Matty, but are we still in a minority where our diesel is more than our petrol?

I remember looking at european fuel prices, and Im sure our euro neighbours had cheaper derv than petrol think
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 8:32pm
The duty on both fuels is the same now though, the only that is slightly different, is the VAT duty, thanks to a higher end cost to the consumer (the difference is negligible).

So the increase in price for derv is being created by the industry somewhere, presumably to offset the extra mpg an oil burner benefits from/less fuel purchased (a decent derv still works out cheaper to run though).

smile
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 9:03pm
Stop chatting shit about something that you know nothing about. The current prices of petrol across developed European countries are:

Netherlands - €1.70

I don't know where you got your info from, but,I have recently come back from Didam and the cost for a litre of petrol was 1 euro, 38 cents. I saw this with my own eyes and am not relying on drizzle from the internet that is not up to date.

The only developed European country with significantly cheaper fuel is Spain, and look at the economic mess they're in

So the whole economic stability of a country now relies on how hight their fuel cost is? LMAO, might i suggest it's you who is chatting shit on both of the above remarks.

And don't be so gobby in future.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 9:25pm
I see you answer neither of the points I raised. Chatting shit again...

Incase your brain is unable to process so much information at once, I will make it simple;

How does the UK have higher petrol costs than other EU countries? It seems to be pretty so-so, sometimes higher, sometimes lower.

And more importantly, how do you, mastermind of the universe, propose we reduce the price of fuel?

Or are you just ranting about things aimlessly??

If you want to get really technical, here is the latest monthly report conducted by the AA for UK fuel pricing - http://www.theaa.com/resources/Documents/pdf/motoring-advice/fuel-reports/february2012.pdf - the figures I used from early February, where not taken from this report (they were earlier than the recent price reductions in the UK), but they are pretty similar.

You must know something the AA and market don't if you were purchasing fuel for that cheap in the Netherlands, unless that chatting shit ethos has come into play again.

smile
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 9:41pm
You really are one gobby git!

You make no sense at all, you accuse me of ranting when I can't see a rant in sight. You are rude without reason. I really can't be bothered with people like you.

You seem to have an inferiority complex whereas I have not, so no matter how factual my replies are, you will always "THINK" you are right.

I'd go and get some therapy maybe at a hospital, because if you are rude to most people like this then it won't be long before you and up in one anyway.

And yes, in your twisted mind you will see this a back-down from me...... Yes you won, you are the best and I was talking shit.....

Idiot, get some help.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 9:45pm
popcorn
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 9:47pm
Originally Posted by ASE71
I'd go and get some therapy maybe at a hospital

What's stopping you??

Bless, you poor little lamb. Still have no answer to any points raised, but plenty of waffle.

smile
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 9:53pm
Put the handbags away ladies!
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 9:56pm
I'd go and get some therapy maybe at a hospital

What's stopping you??

Bless, you poor little lamb. Still have no answer to any points raised, but plenty of waffle.

smile

Waffle, yes you would see it as that because anything that YOU don't agree with, is waffle, like I said, inferiority complex and possibly "small man syndrome" LOL

Looser.....
Posted By: puntoar Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 9:59pm
Well I cant comment on petrol prices abroad, but I can feel the pinch especially considering that I travel between 70 - 100 miles a day depending on where I have work that day.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 10:02pm
Looser.....

1. Looser

A looser is a loser who can't spell "loser".
Moron: "Hey man, you are teh looser!"
Guy: "It's spelt 'loser' you uneducated barstard."

2. Looser

Idiotic way of spelling "loser". Most often used by teens and adults with no more than a 2nd grade grammar level.

3. Looser

Maybe the most common loserish misspelling of loser.

Me: Loosers are losers.

Source: Urban Dictionary

laugh
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Petrol prices - 6th Mar 2012 10:17pm
"Looser" Not as tight as.....

Yup, true to form, point out a spelling mistake to make yourself, once again , feel superior in your own little head, and ignore everything else.

OMG you kids LOL

Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 12:41am
It just tickled me, that was all.

I guess back on topic now then?

smile
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 12:43am
Yes , lets get back on topic smile
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 12:48am
Matt's a n00b laugh

edit: paraffin/wutever prices suck etc etc
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 1:08am
Indeed, as for Paraffin, how much is that per litre these days?
Posted By: MikeT Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 7:51am
The only developed European country with significantly cheaper fuel is Spain

only because the recently elected prime minster (Rajoy) is trying to implement a f'ing harsh euro-austerity package and the people would have his balls off if he tried to increase the price of petrol as well.

Mind you, it looks as if Spain is about to stick two fingers up at Merkozy and go their own way, and the Dutch are making noises about going back to the guilder.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 8:13am
offtopic

Please keep on topic, and stop this turning in to a slaging match. It was a pretty informative topic pre some of these posts smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 8:38am
Still seeing everyone racing to work this morning on M56 and M53 at 70mph+, despite the BBC and others showing the usual hillbillies moaning about the price of fuel being too high and not being able to afford to run their cars blah blah blahhhhh.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 8:46am
I havent altered the way im driving, if I want to go faster the first thought that enters my head isnt £££££££££ down the drain as I love my car and driving. I just have value sausages and bacon on my binlid as a result.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 8:47am
But if you were struggling as much as these plebs claim they are, then I'm sure you would drive more economically. It's just common sense really.

If you can afford to drive as fast as you want, that's fair enough; but therein lies the problem with the theory that people are somehow being "squeezed" at the pump, everyone is still driving as fast as they want, and then going down the pub or popping onto Wiki every night to have a good moan about the cost of driving being so high...

smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 8:57am
We are being squeezed at the pump, but everytime I see the £££££'s going up quickly on the meter I remember how greatful I am to live in a (for now) safe country without fear of being mugged (unless im in the wrong place) or beaten up as a result of my views.

The main thing is Matt, which I believe to be einsteins theory :

What goes up has to come down, reguardless of the way it happens....
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:02am
I predicted a forthcoming price crash for oil last time the fuel prices went up to similar levels on this very site, and everyone pissed themselves laughing at me haha!! Then 6 months later, the price of a barrel dropped to less than $30 as I predicted, and I was proved right if you remember lol.

This time however, I make no such prediction, because I cannot see demand falling off this time. The price will have small fluctuations every now and again, but the era of cheap oil is over. I doubt even a Eurozone crash would be enough to knock it back down to previous levels.

Another 3p per litre duty being added in October iirc, smashing! clap
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:04am
Your right bud, its never going to drop it needs to crash.
Posted By: tankrat22 Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:12am
With you all the way Sanchez, Nearly 66,semi retired,just love driving my 3.2 M3. Sod how much fuel costs,we only pass this way once,it's not a rehearsal,chill out peeps and enjoy life.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:17am
Originally Posted by tankrat22
With you all the way Sanchez, Nearly 66,semi retired,just love driving my 3.2 M3. Sod how much fuel costs,we only pass this way once,it's not a rehearsal,chill out peeps and enjoy life.

66 and driving an M3 bowdown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:17am

Nice to see others who don't give a fig about the price of fuel!

laugh
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:17am

withthat

Also ban all the crap cars below 2.0 litre apart from the classics. smile
Posted By: tankrat22 Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:18am
Street cred or what?.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:18am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

withthat

Also ban all the crap cars below 2.0 litre apart from the classics. smile

Haha go ed Ste mate, you know the score!! laugh

Surely gotta let the 1.8 Turbos and VVC's and the like through though, your missus needs to VVC that MG!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:21am
Street cred or what?.

Street cred and serious man points!!

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:25am

Surely gotta let the 1.8 Turbos and VVC's and the like through though, your missus needs to VVC that MG!!

She won't let me mate, scared about high insurance prices lol.

I'm toying with the idea of putting my 2.3 turbo 250bhp saab motor in my astra once i`ve taxed the bmw, my saabs just sitting in the yard, got 10 months MOT but fook it, iv'e had my moneys worth out of it laugh
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:28am
No I don't matt
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:29am
Do an oil burner then, no higher insurance than a 1.4 and yet you can push 160+ out of em... just don't tell her you tuned it and she can't knowingly lie to the insurance.

Personally, I'd probably go down the T-series Turbo route, but she'd probably wrap it on the first bend she hit. Mate did it, pretty straightforward swap as the mounts are the same as the L-Series, shifts like the shit, faster than a Tomcat, but... it handles like a fish on the corners so ya gotta watch out lol.

raftl
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 9:30am
Lol !
Posted By: SirTankWelder Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 8:15pm
Put petrol up to £3.00 a litre and prosecute middle lane motorway hoggers. Us beemer owners are wrecking our engines dawdling along at 95mph just coz some [censored] in a honda civic wont get out of the way.
Posted By: AR_One Re: Petrol prices - 7th Mar 2012 11:55pm

So the increase in price for derv is being created by the industry somewhere, presumably to offset the extra mpg an oil burner benefits from/less fuel purchased (a decent derv still works out cheaper to run though).

smile

The argument I've heard that the balance of refining capacity in the UK is biased towards petrol whereas we use more diesel no so this has to be imported (adding to the cost). The huge cost of building refineries suggests that we're unlikley to see much capacity added in the UK naytime soon either
Posted By: tankrat22 Re: Petrol prices - 8th Mar 2012 2:16am
AR,regarding refineries,I've been in the business,erecting new storage tanks and repairing old storage tanks in the UK,N.Ireland,S.Ireland, for the last 36 years.I can assure you this country has more than enough capacity for refining and storing oil and petrol.
Posted By: tankrat22 Re: Petrol prices - 8th Mar 2012 2:19am
By the way,don't be late in the morning, Sir Tank Welder, or your gettin docked.
Posted By: SirTankWelder Re: Petrol prices - 10th Mar 2012 6:40pm

smile

The argument I've heard that the balance of refining capacity in the UK is biased towards petrol whereas we use more diesel no so this has to be imported (adding to the cost). The huge cost of building refineries suggests that we're unlikley to see much capacity added in the UK naytime soon either

Without going into too much detail,when they "crack" crude oil,there are different products taken from the crude at different temperatures..petrol,diesel,kerosene etc.... diesel is not imported into this country at all.the crude oil is refined in grangemouth,teeside,stanlow,pembroke/milford and coryton. SIRTANKWELDER is the name STORAGE TANKS is the game !

Oh yes ,one more thing ....it is CHEAPER to produce diesel than it is petrol,petrol needs more refining than diesel ,so work that one out ? yes, you guessed it ,the GOVERNMENT are ripping you off .
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Petrol prices - 10th Mar 2012 7:01pm
Originally Posted by SirTankWelder

smile

Without going into too much detail,when they "crack" crude oil,there are different products taken from the crude at different temperatures..petrol,diesel,kerosene etc.... diesel is not imported into this country at all.the crude oil is refined in grangemouth,teeside,stanlow,pembroke/milford and coryton. SIRTANKWELDER is the name STORAGE TANKS is the game !

Oh yes ,one more thing ....it is CHEAPER to produce diesel than it is petrol,petrol needs more refining than diesel ,so work that one out ? yes, you guessed it ,the GOVERNMENT are ripping you off .

What has the government go to do with the price of diesel? Have you bothered to check the levels of fuel duty lately?? Both fuels are taxed at 58p per litre iirc.

wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral