Forums
Posted By: philmch Ingleborough Road - great news - 10th Feb 2012 4:12pm
http://tinyurl.com/7wd25uj

Posted By: ex0__ Re: Ingleborough Road - great news - 10th Feb 2012 4:17pm
Why not just paste the relevant bits here?

The tinyurl does redirect to a news site instead of malware, for anyone anxious to click it.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Ingleborough Road - great news - 10th Feb 2012 4:21pm
Originally Posted by ex0__
Why not just paste the relevant bits here?

The tinyurl does redirect to a news site instead of malware, for anyone anxious to click it.

withthat

Don't understand why anybody bothers to use a tinyurl except for twitter feeds and other character-limited apps. Most forum software will shorten the URL anyway (to a visible character limit) but at least let you see what you are clicking.

Look, as if by magic:

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9..._plans_for_Ingleborough_Memorial_Fields/

And I didn't bother my ass to visit tinyurl to achieve that lol.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Ingleborough Road - great news - 10th Feb 2012 4:21pm
Posted By: littlestan Re: Ingleborough Road - great news - 10th Feb 2012 10:25pm
I certainly DID see this coming . The whole matter has been handled badly by
T.R.F.C. and their advisers AND by Wirral Council . Objections have been made
by so many national groups e.g. Wilfred Owen Soc. , Royal British Legion, Help
for Heroes plus local individuals & societies e.g. The Wirral Society, Birkenhead History Society and many more. The residents of the estate were not given the full facts at the time of the consultation . Some were bought off by the offer of an extra
6 metres of land to be added to their gardens. When B.I. school closed down the
covernants on the use of the field for young peoples sport were re-stated and
enshrined in law. The club should now be made to re-instate the gate arch which
they removed -sorry STOLE- from the public of Wirral.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Ingleborough Road - great news - 10th Feb 2012 10:34pm
It was already protected by being scheduled as well. I don't know why the council dragged their heals, were they hoping if they delayed long enough that the bulldozers would have resolved the issue.

Tranmere should have moved out of town ages ago when they were given the opportunity.
Posted By: inflatablebone Re: Ingleborough Road - great news - 10th Feb 2012 11:17pm
Hmm, not great news for the club though , perhaps someone will leave a plaque up at Prenton Park when the club shuts.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral