Forums
Posted By: ghostly1 Help with Sky communal dish block of - 10th Feb 2012 10:08am
Advice needed: anyone had a communal satellite dish fitted with
Posted By: ghostly1 Re: Help with Sky communal dish block of - 10th Feb 2012 10:14am
Should of added -

Advice needed: anyone had a communal satellite dish fitted with No cables from it to individual flats? I have had the sky fella round saying they can't fit the wire and the flats maintenance company we are with are saying thy sky fitted them so wondering who else to ask? Getting past from pilla to post is not what I ordered with sky frown any help appreciated cheers
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Help with Sky communal dish block of - 10th Feb 2012 10:24am
L/L or their incumbent maintenace contractor need to either undertake this work or instruct sky to come back and make a final connection.

Like buying a car with no wheels from a dealer not much use really smile
Posted By: dave_h Re: Help with Sky communal dish block of - 10th Feb 2012 2:34pm
thats pump mate, ill ask the misses to ask paul and give u a buzz later
Posted By: Lando Re: Help with Sky communal dish block of - 11th Feb 2012 12:25pm
i work for sky as an SE we very rarely fit communal.

why not just get your own dish fitted ?
Posted By: ghostly1 Re: Help with Sky communal dish block of - 11th Feb 2012 1:41pm
Thanks for all advice much appreciated, to be fair sky where helpful in the end. Thing that most bothered us is the fact they fitted a dish without telling us they couldn't fit The cable but instead posted leaflets stating I was ready for
Sky. The maintenance company (for the flats) had no Idea who else fitted them. Anyway to cut it short I got onto a regional manager and then head office in London and they put me in touch with Top Line a company who will gladly fit the cable for us for free. I was hoping to be watching sky through the half term but instead have to wait for 2 - 3 weeks for next fitter. Rant over!
Posted By: jaki1 Re: Help with Sky communal dish block of - 11th Feb 2012 1:48pm
result.nice one.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral