Forums
Posted By: Ali90 Helicopter??? - 24th Jan 2012 12:46am
Anybody know what the police helicopter is doing by liscard other than keeping me awake? smirk
Posted By: Gill61 Re: Helicopter??? - 24th Jan 2012 1:20am
I was wondering the same thing, it was very low! All quiet now..
Posted By: Wally1 Re: Helicopter??? - 24th Jan 2012 1:20am
It's been up to New Brighton a couple of times to keep us awake. Gone now. smile
Posted By: lashs Re: Helicopter??? - 24th Jan 2012 1:33am
Thats cos its here !!!! over beechwood (ford estate) somethings goin on dunno what tho? confused
Posted By: lashs Re: Helicopter??? - 24th Jan 2012 1:46am
from sounds of it its dickheads joyriding again its either a motorbike or someone ragging the ass end out of a car, just came into my close doin 360 turns skidding by sounds of it ! noise of its unreal whatever it is !hopefully its them there after an if not it should be !
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Helicopter??? - 24th Jan 2012 1:48am
Originally Posted by lashs
from sounds of it its dickheads joyriding again its either a motorbike or someone ragging the ass end out of a car, just came into my close doin 360 turns skidding by sounds of it ! noise of its unreal whatever it is !hopefully its them there after an if not it should be !
spot on straight to the point thumbsupmy exact words
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Helicopter??? - 24th Jan 2012 7:42am
Originally Posted by Tombraider
Originally Posted by lashs
spot on straight to the point thumbsupmy exact words

WTF?
Posted By: Norton Re: Helicopter??? - 24th Jan 2012 10:35am
I heard it going along the prom last night about the same time.

Now I've just had a knock on the door from the police going house to house. Aparrently a woman has gone missing, about 18 hours ago (as of 10 am) so that ties in with above.

No discription given, just asked to check rear garden etc.
Posted By: Gill61 Re: Helicopter??? - 24th Jan 2012 1:00pm
Thanks for letting us know. Any idea where she went missing from, where are they searching?
Posted By: Norton Re: Helicopter??? - 24th Jan 2012 3:27pm
I've heard no more, and no info on the police website. The helicopter was working between the prom Seabank Rd and Withens Lane, so might have been one of the many homes from around there.
I guess it's panic over..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral