Forums
Posted By: JonRon Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 11:10am
I'd love to know what happened there but most of the news threads appear to have turned to shit within a few seconds of them opening.

Posted By: PoshGirl Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 11:48am
An altecartion between 2 members of staff an ended in them both been stabbed?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 11:59am
They wouldn't be unconscious if they were stabbed.
Posted By: ResearcherTony Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 12:06pm
was it 2 chinese people in a chippy or something?
Posted By: JonRon Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 12:21pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

You what?

You think you can't fall unconscious after being stabbed?

Really?
Posted By: JonRon Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 12:22pm
Originally Posted by ResearcherTony
was it 2 chinese people in a chippy or something?

This is why I wanted to know if anyone had any news, not just idle gossip to be honest.

Picasso is not a chinese.
Posted By: PoshGirl Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 12:28pm
It's not idle gossip thank you. That is all that can be said at the moment. It's not a Picasso is not Chinese Tony and honestly you can't fall unconscious? We are not sure how long they were up there for so. Don't jump to conclusions .
Posted By: PoshGirl Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 12:29pm
It's a pizza house Tony x
Posted By: JonRon Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 12:41pm
Originally Posted by PoshGirl
It's not idle gossip thank you. That is all that can be said at the moment. It's not a Picasso is not Chinese Tony and honestly you can't fall unconscious? We are not sure how long they were up there for so. Don't jump to conclusions .

You put a question mark at the end of your original post so I assumed you were asking if that is what had happened. Don't jump down my throat for your inadequacies.

I look forward to finding out what has happened as I quite like those guys from Picasso and travel 20 minutes to have my car washed by them!
Posted By: Wench Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 12:41pm

Depends on the amount of blood loss, pre-existing conditions and shock. It is VERY possible.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 12:44pm
fight in the chippy, 2 fish got battered.

sorry, bad joke i know!
Posted By: JonRon Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 12:46pm
Originally Posted by jawide
fight in the chippy, 2 fish got battered.

sorry, bad joke i know!

Let's not let this thread go the way of the rest please, and allow me to direct you HERE.
Posted By: ResearcherTony Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 12:57pm
what has actually happend?
Posted By: JonRon Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 1:00pm
Tony, that's the whole point of the thread...
Posted By: ResearcherTony Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 1:04pm
so something has happend in seaview road, location? info?
Posted By: PoshGirl Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 1:15pm
I apologise jonron I didn't realise there was a question mark at the end and I red your comment the wrong way.
Posted By: ResearcherTony Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 1:20pm
It's a pizza house Tony x

thank you, i no were u mean now. was the workers stabbed by customers or did they stab eachother?
Posted By: PoshGirl Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 1:33pm
Not sure tony x
Posted By: PoshGirl Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 1:37pm
Sorry no customers were involed.
Posted By: JonRon Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 1:41pm
I apologise jonron I didn't realise there was a question mark at the end and I red your comment the wrong way.

No probs.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 2:11pm
Originally Posted by JonRon

You what?

Really?

Use your head and get the chip off ya shoulder!

If they were stabbed I don't think they would leave it long enough for massive blood loss before the ambulance arrived
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 2:35pm
Hahahaha Ste raftl I have herd it all now raftl when someone is in shock anything can happen. You don't know how long it was before the ambulance was called, we're about he was stabbed what he was stabbed with and why he was stabbed he could of been stabbed more than once witch would send anyone into shock / unconscious. Also the time it takes for ambulances to arrive these days Would make anyone go unconscious. wink
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 2:43pm
Two people?

Please!

No way and until I see some solid evidence I'll take these RUMOURS as Facebook crap.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 2:48pm
The amount of police that was there I wouldn't say it was RUMOURS wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 3:29pm
The ambulance could be there within 2mins but they won't go in to help until the police get there if a gun or knife as been used for there own safety.
Posted By: Pepe_Roni Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 3:40pm
Anymore news on the Italians?
Posted By: Tilly Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 5:56pm
I've not long walked past there and Picasso Pizza is open as normal.
Posted By: JonRon Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 7th Jan 2012 7:12pm
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes
Hahahaha Ste raftl I have herd it all now raftl when someone is in shock anything can happen. You don't know how long it was before the ambulance was called, we're about he was stabbed what he was stabbed with and why he was stabbed he could of been stabbed more than once witch would send anyone into shock / unconscious. Also the time it takes for ambulances to arrive these days Would make anyone go unconscious. wink

... AND the award for most sensible post goes to... FROG_EYES
Posted By: DannyIngram1988 Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 8th Jan 2012 3:28pm
Just an update for anyone interested,two people did suffer minor stab wounds neither were unconscious, they are not Chinese or Italian no customers were involved the incident did not happen on Picasso pizza premises so unless you was there when the incident occurred don't listen to rumours and assume you no what happened!!
Posted By: JonRon Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 8th Jan 2012 3:48pm

You what?

Really?

Use your head and get the chip off ya shoulder!

If they were stabbed I don't think they would leave it long enough for massive blood loss before the ambulance arrived

shh
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 8th Jan 2012 3:58pm
Originally Posted by DannyIngram1988
Just an update for anyone interested,two people did suffer minor stab wounds neither were unconscious, they are not Chinese or Italian no customers were involved the incident did not happen on Picasso pizza premises so unless you was there when the incident occurred don't listen to rumours and assume you no what happened!!
Thanks for this update at last we have positive News
Posted By: JonRon Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 8th Jan 2012 4:15pm

Why would anyone take this as 'correct' over the posh girl update. We will never know what happened.

Can you back up your story, i.e. give us some more info and let us know how you know?

From what I can gather, it was 2x Picasso employees but it didn't happen on the premises? Otherwise why would you mention that no customers were involved?

Everyone is someone's customer think
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 8th Jan 2012 5:19pm

Why would anyone take this as 'correct' over the posh girl update. We will never know what happened.

Can you back up your story, i.e. give us some more info and let us know how you know?

From what I can gather, it was 2x Picasso employees but it didn't happen on the premises? Otherwise why would you mention that no customers were involved?

Everyone is someone's customer think

think withthat

Posted By: DannyIngram1988 Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 8th Jan 2012 10:05pm
I am a member of Picasso staff so i don't need 2 prove anythin yes it involved 2 employees of Picasso pizza who were both off work at the time were injured as I sed IT DID NOT HAPPEN ON PICASSO PREMISES but nearby and no customers were involved and no charges were made!!!!
Posted By: JonRon Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 9th Jan 2012 7:03am
No charges made but 2 people got stabbed.

Ah, must have just been a bit of stabby banter hahaha.

No harm done.

Thats Picasso off my 'just eat' list. Pronto are better anyway.

Good car cleans though.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 9th Jan 2012 11:53am
Pronto are dirty the things we seen them do when we worked over the road from them, would never eat there ever. They have been reported to many times over the back.
Surprize they not been shut down yet.. Picasso is by far the best in liscard yumyum
Posted By: DaCrisp Re: Seaview Road - Any news? - 9th Jan 2012 3:14pm
Always wondered why it is a big Italian flag on Picasso's sign. Picasso was Spanish lol!!! If it was two 'minor' stabbings I think my taxes are being wasted. There was a police camera van, another van, two ambulances, about three or four cars, a bobby on a moutain bike, they were there for hours and there was a police guard at the premises all night with various comings and goings. I was stabbed once and was lucky to get an eyebrow raise!!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral