Forums
Posted By: Kmj88 Electrician recommendation please - 28th Dec 2011 8:05am
Hello, I'm looking to get 2 spotlights put up in my kitchen in pace of standard light fittings. Can anyone recommend a good electrician for this that isn't going to cost me the earth? I'm in port sunlight
Posted By: bert1 Re: Electrician recommendation please - 28th Dec 2011 8:16am
Sanchez is the Wiki spark, PM him.
Posted By: Kmj88 Re: Electrician recommendation please - 28th Dec 2011 8:37am
Thankyou bert I have sent him a pm
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Electrician recommendation please - 28th Dec 2011 9:20am
Sanchez fitted all the spots in my Kitchen - you may need more than 2 though.... think
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Electrician recommendation please - 28th Dec 2011 9:21am
[Linked Image]
Posted By: hoseman Re: Electrician recommendation please - 28th Dec 2011 11:43am
Sanchez is the man for the job.
Ive used him a few times, especially after the electrics caught fire for the second time....strictly speaking tho it wasnt exactly his fault he cut thru the water pipe causing that short in the lighting circuit in the roof space, torching the joists and having have the roof replaced again. Funny tho how accidents happen, who would have thought he could cut thru the SAME water pipe a second time....Funny isnt it! I blame myself tho, thought it was odd he having to take that wall down to change a lightbulb, but hey, hes the expert. never knew a structural wall could cause sooo much damage when it collapses, took thoes structural engineers months to make the place livable again. At least he connected the mains to the caravan in the garden so we could live in last winter, thoes bare wires dont half give off a fair bit of heat as he said they would!!

Yep hes a diamond that lad, you know what, after we paid him the £20,000 for the work, he insisted that we wouldnt need a receipt OR guarantee for the work. Thats a sign of a real tradesman and true mate!!

sanchez is the man!! thumbsup
Posted By: Kmj88 Re: Electrician recommendation please - 28th Dec 2011 11:48am
There not like the ones in your pic...its 6 lights on a metal plate
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Electrician recommendation please - 28th Dec 2011 12:21pm
Don't worry. Us Electrician folk know how to install more than one type of light fitting.
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Electrician recommendation please - 28th Dec 2011 1:12pm
Sanchez is definitely recommended, reliable, trustworthy and extremely reasonable, rewired my kitchen and fitted a new RCD breaker box.

K
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Electrician recommendation please - 30th Dec 2011 12:04am
Originally Posted by hoseman
Sanchez is the man for the job.
Ive used him a few times, especially after the electrics caught fire for the second time....strictly speaking tho it wasnt exactly his fault he cut thru the water pipe causing that short in the lighting circuit in the roof space, torching the joists and having have the roof replaced again. Funny tho how accidents happen, who would have thought he could cut thru the SAME water pipe a second time....Funny isnt it! I blame myself tho, thought it was odd he having to take that wall down to change a lightbulb, but hey, hes the expert. never knew a structural wall could cause sooo much damage when it collapses, took thoes structural engineers months to make the place livable again. At least he connected the mains to the caravan in the garden so we could live in last winter, thoes bare wires dont half give off a fair bit of heat as he said they would!!

Yep hes a diamond that lad, you know what, after we paid him the £20,000 for the work, he insisted that we wouldnt need a receipt OR guarantee for the work. Thats a sign of a real tradesman and true mate!!

sanchez is the man!! thumbsup

I told you you would be happy after paying the reasonable bill! and that wall was unsafe, I was doing you a favour!

Cheers for the kind words again guys!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Electrician recommendation please - 30th Dec 2011 2:55pm
Originally Posted by kamikazi9
Sanchez is definitely recommended, reliable, trustworthy and extremely reasonable, rewired my kitchen and fitted a new RCD breaker box.

K

Very nice on the eye and he cleans up after himself too wink
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Electrician recommendation please - 30th Dec 2011 7:25pm
Originally Posted by Wench

K

you just had to didnt you x
Posted By: Wench Re: Electrician recommendation please - 30th Dec 2011 7:51pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Originally Posted by Wench

K

you just had to didnt you x

Oh yes yes
© Wirral-Wikiwirral