Forums
Posted By: Angharad111 Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 23rd Dec 2011 7:19am
A very strange thing I witnessed. I was out walking the dogs. A black Range Rover Defender was traveling along the concrete from the Derby Pool area to the Coast Guard station and a police car arrived quickly, a police man got out stopped the black car, spoke briefly and and the policeman got back into his car and drove off. The man in the black car had a white collar and tie. Anybody know, anything? smile
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 23rd Dec 2011 7:44am
Nosy arn`t you sherlock raftl
sorry ill get my coat!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 23rd Dec 2011 7:52am
Drug dealers these days eh *rollseyes*
Posted By: j_demo Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 23rd Dec 2011 12:31pm
Torchwood?
Posted By: Madge Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 23rd Dec 2011 12:54pm
Originally Posted by jawide
Torchwood?

hahah my first thought too,
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 24th Dec 2011 7:20am
CID ?
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 24th Dec 2011 8:34am
Black Land Rover? White collar and tie? Police car speeding to rendezvous in out-of-way location? Clandestine, but brief meeting? The conversation probably went something like this:-
Man in white collar: Hi, Mike. Sorry to have to drag you out like this, but we got a report that there was a suspicious woman loitering along the prom with two dogs!!
Cop: Looks like another false alarm, Fred. Get back to your dinner party. If this happens again, we'll just ignore it. Oh-and wipe that tomato sauce off your tie. It looks terrible.
Posted By: Angharad111 Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 24th Dec 2011 8:47am
Actually I think it could have been the dog pooh patrol. They have fined a lot of dog walkers during the summer. I am an excellent pooh upper picker. Prefer it warm to touch and it radiates heat as you walk along keeping the hands warm! But me thinks that they are using the money for posh 4 wheel drives!!!
Posted By: Angharad111 Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 24th Dec 2011 8:50am
Torchwood - take all the letters and shuffle them - what do you get Doctor Who
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 24th Dec 2011 9:12am
Ang? If you shuffle the letters of "Osama Bin Laden" you get "I model bananas"!! :-)
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 24th Dec 2011 10:28am
Originally Posted by Angharad111
Actually I think it could have been the dog pooh patrol. They have fined a lot of dog walkers during the summer. I am an excellent pooh upper picker. Prefer it warm to touch and it radiates heat as you walk along keeping the hands warm! But me thinks that they are using the money for posh 4 wheel drives!!!

sick sick
Posted By: Katryn Re: Derby Pool area 8am ish 22nd Dec - 24th Dec 2011 10:49am
Originally Posted by FiremanFil
Black Land Rover? White collar and tie? Police car speeding to rendezvous in out-of-way location? Clandestine, but brief meeting? The conversation probably went something like this:-
Man in white collar: Hi, Mike. Sorry to have to drag you out like this, but we got a report that there was a suspicious woma laffin n loitering along the prom with two dogs!!
Cop: Looks like another false alarm, Fred. Get back to your dinner party. If this happens again, we'll just ignore it. Oh-and wipe that tomato sauce off your tie. It looks terrible.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral