Forums
Posted By: Edz2011 What do you think? - 11th Dec 2011 9:22am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzrsg8yZj2M
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: What do you think? - 11th Dec 2011 9:32am
Very frigging creepy, I'll stick to watching dead people in total carnage car crashes on liveleak ta.

What a strange and disturbing video eek
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: What do you think? - 11th Dec 2011 9:35am
Is this the world's most boring video,or have I missed something? Watching that took 5 minutes out of my life that I will never get back.What was the point of posting it?
Posted By: Edz2011 Re: What do you think? - 11th Dec 2011 9:39am
haha... cheers mate... nar i love rob d and found a tune he made for an advert.... and felt it matched the story to bobby fischer.... and if you watch the film... u r kind of right. it goes from a chess ledgened to a recluse......but wanted to show that, we can't judge each other and that we never know or know what will happen to us.
Posted By: Edz2011 Re: What do you think? - 11th Dec 2011 9:49am
Mate i didn't make u watch it.you did. it's easy really..... just goes to show lad that we comment straight away b4 we know the story.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: What do you think? - 11th Dec 2011 10:34am
Originally Posted by Edz2011
Mate i didn't make u watch it.you did. it's easy really..... just goes to show lad that we comment straight away b4 we know the story.
Hi Edz,in light of your perspicacious comments,and with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight,I decided to donate yet another 5 minutes of my allotted three score and ten and re-watched the video and,having partially recovered from cataleptic ennui,my original opinion remains the same,it is undoubtedly the most boring video of all time.But hey ho,the world would be a strange place if we all thought the same way.Cheers.
Posted By: Edz2011 Re: What do you think? - 11th Dec 2011 10:45am
nar its cool mate....everyone is different i guess and my views don't mean they same as others....plus was still abit drunk b4 and well when ur drunkish...... u r always right haha
Posted By: Hedgehog Re: What do you think? - 11th Dec 2011 11:06am
Do I need to have the brains of a chess Grandmaster to work out what the link to Wirral is? confused
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: What do you think? - 11th Dec 2011 4:32pm
I was pleased for the reminder about Bobby Fischer, probably the greatest ever chess player.

Note the following from the youtube poster:

Originally Posted by yousarr1
Hope you enjoy. If not!!!!!!!!! please don't waste your time telling me it's crap etc...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral