Forums
Posted By: colin86 convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:13pm
hey guys just wondering if there is anyway t.v enginers out there who do free call out, or cheap as poss. Problem i have is got a samsung rear projector t.v and it was working fine until the other day it started going funny and all the colours on the tv were out of position, iv got the convergence up but i havent a clue what im doing anyone who could help id be very grateful
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:16pm
YO!

You have already started 1 topic, leave it at that eh?

CLICKY confused
Posted By: colin86 Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:17pm
mate iv deleted one topic y dont you just find something better to do unless you have anything good add .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:18pm
oi ive added a link to help you!

Who ya talkin too eh?
Posted By: colin86 Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:19pm
hahaha how old are you mate, thanks for the help an all like but not interested in arguing to a screen not my thing
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:20pm
DONT take me for a mug either, i`m a moderator, you cannot delete your own posts!
Posted By: delta6 Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:22pm
ok fellas,
col, i can see that ste has tried to help you in the other thread by giving you a link to click on.
what he was trying to say is that one thread should be enough to get some help.
come on fellas - kiss and make up!
Posted By: colin86 Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:22pm
listen mate im not intersted in arguing with you im looking for genuine help and im fairly new to this and have deleted the last post
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:24pm
Originally Posted by colin86
listen mate im not intersted in arguing with you im looking for genuine help and im fairly new to this and have deleted the last post

I have added a link for you, here it is again...

Here
Posted By: colin86 Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:24pm
delta i know pal an i appreciate the link he put up for me but didnt shed anymore light on my situation but grateful all the same an like i said im not on here to argue with a screen and someone typing behind, but ste thanks for your help it was appreciated .
Posted By: colin86 Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:26pm
ste much appreciated pal thank you .
Posted By: delta6 Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:27pm
Originally Posted by colin86
delta i know pal an i appreciate the link he put up for me but didnt shed anymore light on my situation but grateful all the same an like i said im not on here to argue with a screen and someone typing behind, but ste thanks for your help it was appreciated .

no probs mate. if the link that ste put up couldnt help you then give it a while and hopefully more help may soon arrive.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:28pm
smack

Sorry mate i should of read it 1st, i`ve used that forum to fix quite a few problems, it`s usuallly a good site.
Posted By: colin86 Re: convergence on my samsung sp47w3hf - 29th Nov 2011 4:30pm
like i said mate thanks alot much appreciated, i had looked at that site previous before coming on here just a nightmare trying to get it fixed lol .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral