Forums
Posted By: jaki1 cctv cameras in new brighton - 26th Nov 2011 12:35pm
my daughter got assaulted in new brighton and was wondering if there are cctv cameras there.it was at the side of darcys. if anyone can help,much appreciated.thanks
Posted By: derekdwc Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 26th Nov 2011 12:52pm
have sent pm about cctv centre
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 26th Nov 2011 4:00pm
Yes there are a few CCTV cameras down there. One is on by the roundabout normally pointing up the road at the side of darcys. Hopefully it was filmed. Good luck and hope your daughters ok
Posted By: bitch Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 26th Nov 2011 8:14pm
aww i hope your daughter is ok and i hope there is cctv cameras to catch the person thinking of you all x
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 27th Nov 2011 3:29am
I hope your daughter is okay and that whoever assaulted her is caught and punished
Posted By: jaki1 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 27th Nov 2011 8:38am
thanks for that wiggy.
Posted By: jaki1 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 27th Nov 2011 8:40am
thanks elizabeth.hope they get the little scumbag.if i get my hands on him i wont be responsible for my actions
Posted By: jaki1 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 27th Nov 2011 8:41am
thanks.just waiting to hear from the police
Posted By: delta6 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 28th Nov 2011 10:19am
a lad assaulted your daughter?
hope they catch him.
please update us.
Posted By: jaki1 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 28th Nov 2011 11:17pm
the police are looking at cctv,but still havnt heard anything back from them. will keep you updated.thanks
Posted By: jaki1 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 15th Dec 2011 10:03am
its been 6 weeks since my daughter was assaulted and still no news from the police. her liason offficer has been on a 3 week driving course,she was told last week when she phoned them up. the officer said" dont worry, we havnt forgot you and your case hasnt beeen thrown in the bin". o.m.g.how long will it take for them to do anything? meanwhile the little sh-- is still walking the streets.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 15th Dec 2011 10:28am
I was of the opinion that most cases like this simply don't get solved if the attacker gets away. Did the police tell you if they actually got a picture of the person that assaulted her? If the guy was wearing a hoodie seems like chances would be low of finding the person.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 15th Dec 2011 10:58am
Originally Posted by ex0__
I was of the opinion that most cases

Sorry, that don't make sense. Bit too early in the morning.

'I was under the impression that'
Posted By: jaki1 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 15th Dec 2011 11:35am
the police have looked at cctv footage but not at the right time.they said they were going to look at it again.the scumbag that assaulted her wasnt wearing a hoodie,he had been clubbing and had come out of one of the clubs. the police have got a description and even a name that has been given to them. so all im asking is, why hasnt anything been done?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 15th Dec 2011 1:54pm
Best to take matters into your own hands in this day and age, find out off the cops who it was (they will tell you as they told us who tried to burgle ours) then get your fella to "have a word" with him.

That type of person doesn`t deserve to be allowed out clubbing and the likes, make sure it doesn`t happen again so to speak.

Whats he gonna do? Run to the police? wink
Posted By: jaki1 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 14th Jan 2012 5:18pm
just an update,if thats what you can call it.the police rang my dauthter today and told her that there is nothing they can do about the scumbag that assaulted her in october.the case is "undetected". they have been given a name but they need to speak to the person who told my daugther who assaulted her and she only knows his first name. the assault wasnt on cctv camera because,apparently, the camera rotates, and at the time she was being assaulted ,the camera was facing up the road. the police said they have put his name and description in the database, but nothing comes up! they said he probably hasnt got a criminal record. i have put my feelers out but havnt got anywhere. can anyone give me any advice?
Posted By: jaki1 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 23rd Jan 2012 10:23am
i have got the scumbags name and have tried to find him on facebook,have tried googling name and cant find anything. i just need an address for the little oik. how can i get this? can any one give me any ideas? thanks
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 23rd Jan 2012 10:43am
Originally Posted by jaki1
i have got the scumbags name and have tried to find him on facebook,have tried googling name and cant find anything. i just need an address for the little oik. how can i get this? can any one give me any ideas? thanks

Put a wanted up on Facebook, someone will know him.
Get all your friends to do it too.

This is why everyone should be on a national database.
Pm me his name, i know where to look wink

Do you know what area he's from?
Posted By: ex0__ Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 23rd Jan 2012 9:50pm

A full name that you know is correct or a first name like you said previously?

Short answer is you probably won't be able to. If you have to ask here you don't have the skills needed to do it online.
Posted By: jaki1 Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 23rd Jan 2012 10:15pm

A full name that you know is correct or a first name like you said previously?

Short answer is you probably won't be able to. If you have to ask here you don't have the skills needed to do it online.
got the full name which is correct. others are trying as well ,but its like he doesnt exist.the name comes up with addresses for liverpool but not for wirral. it could be that he is under eighteen!? thanks anyways
Posted By: ex0__ Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 24th Jan 2012 10:30am
it could be that he is under eighteen!?

No. No internet search is based on age, that's the beauty of it.

The name is wrong or the people you're asking to search for you don't know what they are doing or are just doing it the entirely wrong way. There's no magical source of addresses on the internet short of the public whitelists that you'd have to pay to access and are usually wrong because they rely on the voting registration database which is usually wrong in itself.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 24th Jan 2012 10:33am
it could be that he is under eighteen!?

No. No internet search is based on age, that's the beauty of it.

The name is wrong or the people you're asking to search for you don't know what they are doing or are just doing it the entirely wrong way. There's no magical source of addresses on the internet short of the public whitelists that you'd have to pay to access and are usually wrong because they rely on the voting registration database which is usually wrong in itself.

Care to share this information then Sherlock?

smirk
Posted By: ex0__ Re: cctv cameras in new brighton - 24th Jan 2012 11:54am
Were the situation different then I wouldn't have too many objections towards giving some info; but I don't have any interest in assisting some random parent with their plans of revenge. I don't think vigilante justice is the way to go.

What if it turns out Jaki goes around to the guys house (who may or may not be the person that 'assaulted' his/her daughter) and decides it's stabby-time?

Have you seen Good Will Hunting? You know when the NSA offer him that job and he turns it down? It's the same kinda thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOZllbNarw
© Wirral-Wikiwirral