Forums
Posted By: PunchIt Wirral Acting Community - 14th Nov 2011 2:11pm
Hi there everybody,
I work for a video company who are regularly making short films. As such we are always looking for actors or people who want to try acting to help us out.

We've just completed one project and so are now looking to move on to the next. If anybody is interested I was wondering if they could either PM me their details or if you'd prefer join our facebook group below.

http://www.facebook.com/punchitproductions

Like I say even if you've never acted before then still get in touch. A lot of the people we work with are new to it and so we try and make it as fun as possible.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Wirral Acting Community - 14th Nov 2011 3:02pm
Hi, I am interested but cant send you a PM.
Posted By: PunchIt Re: Wirral Acting Community - 14th Nov 2011 3:07pm
Hi, that's great that your interested. Are you able to receive private messages?
Posted By: Jess53 Re: Wirral Acting Community - 14th Nov 2011 7:10pm
Hi unable to send a pm but very interested as I trained at a theatre school in london, just drop me a line andlet me know what your next project is about, thanks Jess
Posted By: julie253 Re: Wirral Acting Community - 14th Nov 2011 7:19pm
I wouldn't mind doing this - something different. I have tried to PM you but it won't let me. Can you PM me? Thanks.
Posted By: carol Re: Wirral Acting Community - 14th Nov 2011 11:43pm
Sounds great. Love to know more about it if you can let me know.
Posted By: PunchIt Re: Wirral Acting Community - 15th Nov 2011 12:46am
Hi guys, thank you all for showing an interest. I think I've sent you all a PM but if you didn't get it then please let me know and we'll figure something else out as well.

I just want to reiterate as well that it really doesn't matter if you've never acted before. We're just after people wiling to give it ago, (although if you can act then even better).

If anybody knows of anybody who might be interested I'd really appreciate you mentioning it to them. I should mention as well that we're after everybody! Male, female, older, younger, tall, short we really don't mind!

Thanks again!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Wirral Acting Community - 15th Nov 2011 2:34pm
I'm willing to give it a go, help to fill the time and could find it fun. Send details whenever.
oldman
Posted By: paranoidballoon Re: Wirral Acting Community - 15th Nov 2011 2:54pm
Bandi Are you sure darling. I am definitely going the R.N.A on Thursday now.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Wirral Acting Community - 15th Nov 2011 3:32pm
Of course lovey, keep it in the family, wot?
Posted By: danielle11 Re: Wirral Acting Community - 15th Nov 2011 3:53pm
i cant pm you ur inbox is full not on here much so could u plz inbox me the details [email protected] x
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Wirral Acting Community - 15th Nov 2011 5:56pm
I would, but my D in the acting module of GCSE drama says I shouldn't grin
Will let my brothers know though, I reckon they'd be interested!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Wirral Acting Community - 19th Nov 2011 12:37pm
I take it this ones gone to DVD already.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral