Forums
Posted By: Andy_U Where can I sell my furniture ? - 23rd Sep 2011 4:40am
I have some stuff in a Storage Facility, and it's costing me £100 a month which I can't afford.
What shops in Birkenhead will buy my stuff ?
I have a brown leather 3 piece suite, a couple of wardrobes, and a washing machine.
I'm not asking for a fortune for it, but then again, I don't want pennies for it !
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Where can I sell my furniture ? - 23rd Sep 2011 5:56am
Do you have any pics of you sofa. May be interested in buying
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Where can I sell my furniture ? - 23rd Sep 2011 6:53am
You can sell it on here or if you're on Face Book then they have For Sale Wirral or there's Fleabay which is also local
Good luck
x
Posted By: cathie Re: Where can I sell my furniture ? - 23rd Sep 2011 9:18am
put some pics and prices on here...I know a few people who might be interested
Posted By: Wench Re: Where can I sell my furniture ? - 23rd Sep 2011 1:53pm
What are the wardrobes like? I think if you put some pictures up and a rough guide to what you want for them, you'll be shut of it all quicker than you can type a reply raftl
Posted By: scary Re: Where can I sell my furniture ? - 23rd Sep 2011 7:14pm
why dont u open up the storage doors and do a storage war on it. there is a program on telly called storage wars. where you arnt alowed to go in the unit or touch the items you can just look thrugh the doors and place a bid. easy way to get rid of everything in the locker and that way they have to take everything probly most people on this site will attend lol. just a thaught
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Where can I sell my furniture ? - 23rd Sep 2011 7:39pm
Gumtree, it's free and National. A sure way to get rid
© Wirral-Wikiwirral