Forums
Hi
Have bought a house in Tranmere that needs lots of work doing !
Does anyone know of/used any good/reputable tradesmen for the following?

plasterer
electrician - must be accredited
gas engineer - full central heating system required - must be accredited

many thanks
Hi toffeehater, I know a very good gas man who lives in Derby Rd, Tranmere.
He's name is Alan Harrington, tel - 0151 6477145, mob - 07752692529.
Just say Steve from British Gas gave you he's number. If you require any more info pm me & I will be happy to help.
By the way he is a gas fitter & plumber.
Posted By: Wench Re: Tradesmen - plasterers/electricians/gas fitters - 27th Aug 2011 11:06am
Sanchez on here is our resident electrician. He's done work for my Mum and I can't recommend him highly enough. He even cleans up after himself!!
My son is a plasterer and good too!
He is busy at the moment but,let me know if you get stuck.
Posted By: Wench Re: Tradesmen - plasterers/electricians/gas fitters - 27th Aug 2011 11:12am
That's handy to know Bezzy!! I wish I'd known that a few days ago frown
Sorry Wench thought I had mentioned it on here before?
That's very handy to know bezzy, I will deffo bare that in mind, difficult to find a good plasterer these days.
Well now you all know one and where to contact him! Lol
Posted By: buddy Re: Tradesmen - plasterers/electricians/gas fitters - 27th Aug 2011 11:47am
My grandson is a plasterer also fits windows/conservatories/laminate floors etc - pm me for number
Posted By: missj Re: Tradesmen - plasterers/electricians/gas fitters - 27th Aug 2011 12:28pm
K R Plastering 25 Kent Road Wallasey CH44 3AL tel 637 1318

Sanchez for electrics, did all my work, good lad and certified (by the vets tho i think!!!)
Just dont feed him.....YOU SEEN GREMLINS....!! nono
Cheers paul, the vets were kind to let me go smile

Drop me a pm bud of what your after!
Hi,
My partner is Plasterer, he works as a full time plasterer & tiler for a property maintenance Company, so Basically does this type of work (regenerating properties) On a daily basis.

However he does Foreigners in his own time (after work during weekdays & weekends) And also has electricians on hand to do foreigners if need be.. Reasonable prices, very reliable & not just saying it but he is Good & Quick! Message me if interested and i'll pass his number!
Sanchez is your man for sparking, him and silent Bob are a great team

K
Sorry to jump in on your post, I will make it a new question if you want. I need a person who can fit underfloor insulation if anyone knows of one
Hi my dad is an electrician currently self employed and looking for work . He has over 40 years experience . If you would like me to pass on his details you can private message me or give me a text on 07969542399

thanks

charlie
© Wirral-Wikiwirral