Forums
Posted By: dodie who is the cheapest place for skips - 3rd Aug 2011 6:13pm
hi any 1 know who is the cheapest for skips thanks
Posted By: kamikazi Re: who is the cheapest place for skips - 3rd Aug 2011 8:28pm
Hi Dodie I used A2B for a builders skip, £135 they dropped off and picked up bang on time.Its more expensive on the road than on a drive and you only have it for 3 days. Skips are about £35 more expensive in Wirral than over the water! Theres an advert in the Globe usually for "we will beat any price" so I would shop around

K
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: who is the cheapest place for skips - 3rd Aug 2011 8:33pm
Council charge £15 or £25 for permit on the road. If they are putting a skip on a tarmac drive, try and put planks down in front of where it goes, otherwise those metal roller wheels on the wagon can dig quite a trough.
Posted By: dodie Re: who is the cheapest place for skips - 4th Aug 2011 7:25am
hi thanks for your help much appreciated
Posted By: insanekitty Re: who is the cheapest place for skips - 4th Aug 2011 11:27am
Hey Dodie
What have you got to get rid of?
I have done numerous building jobs and stopped using skips and started using a "man with a van" sort of thing.
His name is Jason and he will usually take anything and everything for less than the price of a skip, also he shifts everything and cleans up after himself!!!!
If you want I can send you his number and you can get a quote from him, it will also save you lugging everything into the skip too.

Steve

© Wirral-Wikiwirral