Forums
Posted By: Bezzymate New Brighton Heritage and Information Centre - 29th Jul 2011 7:46pm
I will be manning the station tomorrow,come down and say hello!
Posted By: Tatey Re: New Brighton Heritage and Information Centre - 30th Jul 2011 7:32am
What time does yer bar open???
raftl It's 10.30am Tatey!
Can you give us any more info about your Centre ? Who organises it ?
Where is it exactly ? Are you hoping to run it with volunteers all the time?
Have you had any help from the Wirral Council . Do you want me to publicise it
for you around all the Local History Societies in Wirral? Sounds like a great initiative . Good Luck in your venture.
Hi Littlestan.I am just a volunteer but live in New Brighton and am passionate about the resort.The lady that is in charge I only know as Rusty,she is also very much involved with Vale Park.The centre is on Victoria Rd in NB and is open 10.30-4pm 7days a week. As far as I know it is funded for two years by WBC.There is a position for a project manager currently being decided but,the rest of the running is voluntary.I hope this answers a few of your questions.
Originally Posted by littlestan
Can you give us any more info about your Centre ? Who organises it ?
Where is it exactly ? Are you hoping to run it with volunteers all the time?
Have you had any help from the Wirral Council . Do you want me to publicise it
for you around all the Local History Societies in Wirral? Sounds like a great initiative . Good Luck in your venture.
Thanks to Tatey for popping in to say hello!
Posted By: Tatey Re: New Brighton Heritage and Information Centre - 31st Jul 2011 5:32am
The centre is well worth a look at & has some great RNLI photos there of the New Brighton boat. Also has a good selection of leaflets etc.It is also very close to 2 pubs!!!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: New Brighton Heritage and Information Centre - 31st Jul 2011 10:49am
Thanks Tatey.
They plan to have other exhibitions but,it is in the early stages as yet only been open two weeks.
I popped into the Centre today. Excellent range of leaflets. Going to drop a few of my own in tomorrow. Well worth a visit for anyone interested in New Brighton.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral