Forums
Posted By: jenscho Dang's shop/PO (Poulton Road nr Gorsey Lane - 8th Jul 2011 4:43pm
Do you know the one I mean, the shop and post office between Mostyn Street and Sherlock lane in Wallasey??! Does anyone know what happened to it? All of a sudden it wasn't there anymore! My hubby asked in the creamery this morning and got told that Dang (the woman who ran it - I think that's how you spell her name!) just sorta got off and her hubs has put in a missing persons report to the police, but can't be sure!
they closed lost of post office a while ago
its been in the pipeline for a long time that they no longer owned it and peter will no were she is they have been together far too long who ever owns the property will open it as a new shop soon
apparently she hs ran off to thailand without peter, dont think there is any missing persons claims tho
this is my local post office so just asked me mum and she said loads of rumours goin round but 1 thing that is defo true is one morning last week the police and forensics where there
Originally Posted by Boyzonegirl
this is my local post office so just asked me mum and she said loads of rumours goin round but 1 thing that is defo true is one morning last week the police and forensics where there

she hs gone to thailnd i asked me dad earlier he owns the creamery
Posted By: jenscho Re: Dang's shop/PO (Poulton Road nr Gorsey Lane - 8th Jul 2011 10:38pm
ahhh is that your dad??!! Nice one, we go the creamery for a once a month payday treat smile
yeah i used to work there years ago when i was between jobs. spoke to me dads wife and she said dang has gone to thailand
© Wirral-Wikiwirral