Forums
Posted By: Michelle_Louise Car Boot Sale - Reeds Lane Moreton - 21st Jun 2011 12:07pm
Hello

Me and my Mum are planning on doing a car boot sale on Sunday and were thinking of getting a pitch at the Reeds lane one in Moreton. Ive a mob no. of a bloked named Pete but he doesnt seem to be returning my calls. Does anyone know if this one is still on every Sunday or has an alternative number i can call to book a pitch? Do i have to book a pitch?

Or reccomend any other good local ones to try, dont really want to drive too far from Wallasey.

Thanks

Michelle_Louise smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car Boot Sale - Reeds Lane Moreton - 21st Jun 2011 12:23pm
I would avoid this one if your selling, it is small, i use tranmere and never leave with less than £160, you dont need to book, just turn up
Posted By: Michelle_Louise Re: Car Boot Sale - Reeds Lane Moreton - 21st Jun 2011 1:23pm
Tranmere sounds good, I've called the ground to ask if its on this Sunday but the woman didnt really give me the confidence that she knew what she was talking about!

Looks like it will be an early start for me 5:15am at the gates, yikes! oshocked
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car Boot Sale - Reeds Lane Moreton - 21st Jun 2011 2:01pm
its good fun, i love doing them, just take plenty of change.
Posted By: zippy49 Re: Car Boot Sale - Reeds Lane Moreton - 21st Jun 2011 3:33pm
reeds lane is not on any more
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car Boot Sale - Reeds Lane Moreton - 21st Jun 2011 3:39pm
Originally Posted by son51
reeds lane is not on any more
it was there last week
© Wirral-Wikiwirral