Forums
Posted By: MrBrightside Best / Cheapest please to get Fence paint - 23rd Apr 2011 9:32am
Hey guys ive got 20 fence panels to paint. Any one shed any light? Thanks in advance.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Best / Cheapest please to get Fence paint - 23rd Apr 2011 9:36am
Rightway?
Was wondering on how much i would need to get! its ALOT of fence panels. My arms are gonna be like arnie at the end lol!
Are they normally cheap as chips in B&Q?
yea was thinking of spraying it to save time. Lets hope the wind dies down!
Posted By: bert1 Re: Best / Cheapest please to get Fence paint - 23rd Apr 2011 9:47am
Checkout the Fencelife products at Screwfix
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Best / Cheapest please to get Fence paint - 23rd Apr 2011 9:49am
I wouldn't go to B&Q - I would have thought any main DIY chain is going to be expensive unless you buy their bargain range which may not be up to the job.
cheers bert smile
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Best / Cheapest please to get Fence paint - 23rd Apr 2011 9:51am
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p40822
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: Best / Cheapest please to get Fence paint - 23rd Apr 2011 10:35am
Thanks peoples! Its such a daunting task!!
creosote is quite cheap,but you are limited in colour,dark or light.
Posted By: bernie66 Re: Best / Cheapest please to get Fence paint - 23rd Apr 2011 8:59pm
3 for 2 on all paint and fence stain/paint at B&Q ATM
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Best / Cheapest please to get Fence paint - 24th Apr 2011 11:14am
there is a stall at tranmere car boot sale, that sells nothing but this type of stuff
Posted By: Stranger Re: Best / Cheapest please to get Fence paint - 24th Apr 2011 12:03pm
Asda are doing 7.5 litre tubs of Fencecoat for £4
Posted By: dave76 Re: Best / Cheapest please to get Fence paint - 13th May 2011 10:38pm
wilkinsons ..to big tins for a tenner
© Wirral-Wikiwirral