Forums
Posted By: Hiekel_Essterol Need a dishwasher door - 12th Nov 2010 9:55am
Is there such a thing as a universal stainless steel dishwasher door for an integrated dishwasher?

Been looking for a door for a dishwasher we are buying as we dontt want to use the cupboard door front, and they seem to be impossible to find. There are branded ones for some brands of dishwasher, but cant seem to find a universal or generic one if your dishwasher make doesnt have an accessory door available.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Need a dishwasher door - 12th Nov 2010 10:26am
are you saying you want to take the door off and dispose and put a complete stainless steel door back on. If so, why not get a stainless steel panel and fit over existing door. Sorry if I've misunderstood what your intent is.
Posted By: Hiekel_Essterol Re: Need a dishwasher door - 12th Nov 2010 11:08am
Its ok. No thats not what I want to do. The dishwasher we are buying is a fully integrated one. its designed for you to add a cupboard front to your dishwasher door so that it blends in.

I cant go with a flat stainless steel panel as the dishwasher would need to be moved forward to be in line with the cupboards. but the base plinth will not allow this. So I need to go with a stainless steel panel with the depth of a cupboard door.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Need a dishwasher door - 12th Nov 2010 11:25am
have a look here

http://www.stainlesssteelworktopsuk.co.uk/Brushed_stainless_steel_doors___drawers.htm
Posted By: Hiekel_Essterol Re: Need a dishwasher door - 12th Nov 2010 11:30am
Thats fantastic. Thanks so much. Sometimes Google just doesnt cut it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral