Forums
Posted By: mojo07 tax credits (how long does it take ) - 15th Oct 2010 3:05pm
Hi could anyone tell me how long does it take for tax credits to come thru i sent my form 8 weeks ago and not heard a thing do they tell you if you qualify or not ive spent hours on the phone trying to get thru to no avail i work night shifts otherwise i would sit by the phone all day until id get thru just wondering if anybody else has been in this situation thanks helen
Posted By: SilentReader Re: tax credits (how long does it take ) - 15th Oct 2010 4:36pm
it can take up to 12weeks but I know there is a massive back log with them so could take longer, I know many people in the same boat. it's a pain in the backside and there website claims 30days to.
Posted By: mojo07 Re: tax credits (how long does it take ) - 16th Oct 2010 10:33am
many thanks for the info much appreciated il just keep waiting lol x
Posted By: sparky Re: tax credits (how long does it take ) - 16th Oct 2010 1:17pm
I spent 3 days trying to get through on the phone and it was busy every time. Must have spent about £15.00 in calls. In the end I wrote a letter and I am still waiting for a reply.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral