Forums
Posted By: Longnails Chinese Restaurants ? - 18th Jun 2010 11:45am
Where is there a decent Chinese Restaurant on the Wirral, that is good value for money and has a pleasant ambience?
Thankyou
Posted By: reddragon Re: Chinese Restaurants ? - 18th Jun 2010 11:51am
Try Wongs on moreton cross its a self serve buffet type foods really nice and a vast selection and price is very very reasonable Its next to the supermarket on the right hand side heading towards Meols and no need to reserve either
Posted By: Waddi Re: Chinese Restaurants ? - 18th Jun 2010 1:02pm
Is Wongs all you can eat?
Posted By: TheDr Re: Chinese Restaurants ? - 18th Jun 2010 1:33pm
Wongs is all you can eat, it's okay but at times does tend to attract a noisy crowd, so if the ambience is what you're after it might not be for you.

There is another all-you-eat on the Greyhound Retail Park (which is on the Wirral despite them claiming it's in Cheshire) they have a good selection of food and a chef who will prepare anything else you want fresh for you FuXion I think it's called (had a name change). The place is (very) big, so you can always sit apart from the main diners if you want a bit a privacy whilst you talk.

Personally I like Tsos (don't get me started on how to pronounce it) in Liverpool, it's "Just" outside the Birkenhead tunnel next to hotel on the right as you head up to Lime Street. Again an all you can eat but the food is usually very good with a wide choice.
Posted By: Wench Re: Chinese Restaurants ? - 18th Jun 2010 2:25pm
Tso's (tee so's) is good, as is the one by Central Station in Liverpool - you have to go down some steps to get into it. If you come out of Central and turn left, it's a bit further down on the right hand side.

Someone said that the Great Wall in Liscard is an all you can eat and is rather nice too.
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Chinese Restaurants ? - 18th Jun 2010 2:42pm
i find wongs food to be bland and all the starters seem to taste the same. shame the inlaws like it as we gt dragged there a fair bit. If i want a good chinese meal i go to the big chinese restraunt in china town in liverpool. No idea of its name tho, sorry
© Wirral-Wikiwirral