Forums
Posted By: bromatt Fencing Contractor - 14th Jun 2010 10:23am
Can anyone recommend a good fencing contractor on the Wirral?? We need a party fence replacing between myself and neighbour. After something like to match other side of garden (Lap Panel, Concrete posts and concrete gravel boards blah blah). Its approx a 12mtr run from memory...

Ta.
Posted By: Nigel Re: Fencing Contractor - 14th Jun 2010 11:01am
I have just had my fence renewed, and we used Reynolds fencing in Bebington. http://www.ereynolds.co.uk/

Good Job reasonably priced, but you may have to brush up!
Posted By: lansyp Re: Fencing Contractor - 14th Jun 2010 11:25am
try wirral fencing the blokes name is craig
Posted By: bromatt Re: Fencing Contractor - 14th Jun 2010 3:07pm
thanks for the tips guys, i'll add them to the list and let you know how i got on. smile
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: Fencing Contractor - 14th Jun 2010 7:24pm
peninsula fencing in moreton are a good bunch of lads,and i beleive that molloys garden centre on leasowe road are quite good and cheap.
Posted By: ElaineOwen Re: Fencing Contractor - 14th Jun 2010 10:13pm
Try Greasby Garden Services.. ask for MIck.. he has just done my whole fence and gates, very reasonable, quick and thorough
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Fencing Contractor - 15th Jun 2010 8:04am
Maybe give it a go yourself - If you're able and have the time.

I did my back fence and down one side of the garden... Concrete posts. Concrete board and wooden panel... Hardest part was digging the holes for the posts other than that it was relatively simple smile
Posted By: bromatt Re: Fencing Contractor - 15th Jun 2010 8:48am
I did consider doing it myself, however the next door neighbour has agreed to pay half the cost with me! So its a bit of a no brainer really!

Plus plenty more to do after the fence! smile
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Fencing Contractor - 15th Jun 2010 3:36pm
Ah ok... sorry I missed 'Party Fence'
© Wirral-Wikiwirral