Forums
Posted By: Victor_Meldrew Where can i top up my scottish power key - 4th Feb 2010 7:19pm
we have just gone to pre pay but been to 5 shops locally and nobody can top it up coz it doesn't work on there machine grrr.

Anyone any ideas?
is this the first time you have used this key because i seem to recall that you have to leave a new key in the meter for a bit before using it.otherwise you may have to get scottish power to get you a new one or reprogram it.dont think they will leave you without electric so they will send someone out.i had to do it a few years back.
Originally Posted by phalinmegob
is this the first time you have used this key because i seem to recall that you have to leave a new key in the meter for a bit before using it.otherwise you may have to get scottish power to get you a new one or reprogram it.dont think they will leave you without electric so they will send someone out.i had to do it a few years back.

Yeah they fitted the meter yesterday but when he left i just took it out of the meter coz he didn't say nothing about leaving it in.

Would it be ok if i just put it in and left it now?
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Where can i top up my scottish power key - 4th Feb 2010 7:40pm
Where do you live? Scottish Power keys can be topped up where there are 'PayPoints' they are the yellow ones, you can get the locator at http://www.paypoint.com/locator.aspx

Just type in your postcode and away you go. Hope that helps. ps E-on are 30% cheaper on key payments that Scottish Power, I know because I changed!!
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Where can i top up my scottish power key - 4th Feb 2010 7:59pm
Their are 2 24hr paypoints on the wirral. One is in Bromborough at the BP garage and the other is on moreton stretch(shell garage i think)

Just incase anyone gets stuck..

Originally Posted by Sallybear
Where do you live? Scottish Power keys can be topped up where there are 'PayPoints' they are the yellow ones, you can get the locator at http://www.paypoint.com/locator.aspx

Just type in your postcode and away you go. Hope that helps. ps E-on are 30% cheaper on key payments that Scottish Power, I know because I changed!!

Cheers for that, i tried that before but there is none close to me lol, need a bus.
I'm in Birkenhead and have at least 3 within 5 mins walk.
Originally Posted by WonderBoy
Originally Posted by Sallybear

Cheers for that, i tried that before but there is none close to me lol, need a bus.

where are ya bud?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Where can i top up my scottish power key - 5th Feb 2010 12:43am
Bing!
Yes there is 5 near me but for some reason it wouldn't work on there machines but i have been in contact with Scottish power and it was there mistake something they hadn't done.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral