Forums
Posted By: Sallybear Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 27th Jan 2010 12:35pm
I used to be able to print off these vouchers that got one child in free with every adult, from IC Hotels group.

These are no longer valid and wondered if anyone had any vouchers for the zoo. There are 2 adults and 2 children going if anyone can help please let me know.

I was a member for 3 years while at uni and had loads of vouchers for family and friends but always had loads left over, maybe someone has some of these.

It's too expensive otherwise, thanks in advance

Sallybear :-)
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 27th Jan 2010 6:57pm
Check out the leaflets in Sainsburys or Thursaston visitors centre or the libraries. I think they will have vouchers attached
Good Luck
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 27th Jan 2010 7:57pm
Have tried the ones from Sainsburys, theres nothing going, really has to be one of the ones you get as a member.

Will keep trying though cheers
Posted By: Garygadge Re: Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 27th Jan 2010 8:15pm
found THIS
1 adult free with 2 full paying adults, valid till March 2010
Posted By: buddy Re: Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 27th Jan 2010 8:34pm
Thanks for the above useful info Garygadge
Posted By: Garygadge Re: Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 28th Jan 2010 9:42pm
I have just been having another look online for vouchers, came across this:

Was 'told' the other day by OH that we were going to Chester Zoo so began searching for vouchers or discounts to no avail. Found loads of 'kids go free' tickets but nothing for adults without kids. A final google, however, took me to a forum (I forget which I'm afraid) where someone suggested you could buy tickets from the information desk at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet (about 5/10 minutes from the zoo) for £9.99 as opposed to the £14.99 gate price. Worth a look I thought.

So we headed down there, parked next to the food court, ran in and sure enough bought 2 adult tickets for the zoo for £9.99 each! The next bonus was that while it added about 10 minutes onto our journey, when we arrived at the zoo, as we already had tickets, we bypassed the huge queues for tickets and went straight through the side entrance probably saving us about 20 minutes!

According to the lady on the information desk, the tickets don't have to be used on the day of purchase, but they did have an expiration date of the end of the month stamped on them so they seem to need to be used in the month of purchase. It should be noted that at peak times the gate price is £16.49 so there's a potential 40% saving to be had!

So just in summary-

Adult tickets for Chester Zoo for £9.99, available from the information desk in the food court at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet!

May be of some interest to someone, especially if its an adults only outing!
Posted By: kimpri Re: Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 28th Jan 2010 11:52pm
Good find gary, smile
Posted By: buddy Re: Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 29th Jan 2010 8:30am
Thanks Gary
Posted By: Garygadge Re: Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 30th Jan 2010 2:05pm
No worries, may save some one a few quid!
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 30th Jan 2010 2:14pm
cheers for both of them :-)
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Need some Chester Zoo vouchesr - 30th Jan 2010 11:17pm
Amazing Gary nice one. I intend to take the mother there in may!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral