Forums
Posted By: Brummy_Ben my 18th - 16th Feb 2008 12:29pm
As some of you may no im nearly 18 and i have brummy friends coming to stay but i dunno wher the best place is to go out on a saturday night :S

iv bin told liverpool is great but only if ya with some one hu knows the ploace and then others have said birkenhaead is the best place to go so im puzzled frown

if there are any other recomended locations on the wirral please let me know thanks to all for there help laugh
Posted By: jonno40 Re: my 18th - 16th Feb 2008 12:38pm
go to Liverpool mate the best place around by miles and much safer than birkenhead or new Brighton.depending what you are into music wise there are some good clubs over there
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: my 18th - 16th Feb 2008 12:50pm
i aint to fussy on the music but not into rock n tha m8
i gop to raves often as i love hardcore so it wud be nice to go wer there is dance music or garage or sumet like laugh
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: my 18th - 16th Feb 2008 1:52pm
you ain't old enough for this site tease
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: my 18th - 16th Feb 2008 2:06pm
old on aminute chiccy thought u were 17 so u cant talk ! raftl

o n offtopic mark sort him out tease
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: my 18th - 16th Feb 2008 2:08pm
Yeah my bad sorry tease

I might come out with you, Have to see what money is like and what shifts Maccys give me raftl

Oh and you best be nice to me as you and your mates are meant to be "chilling" at mine am i wrong ? tease
Posted By: chiccy Re: my 18th - 16th Feb 2008 8:18pm
id go liverpool... i like matthew street...beter night alround that birkenhead altho taxis home an that are a bit of a mare if u dont fancy the tunnel buss? do they even still do that??

whats new brighton like 4 a night out ive never been?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: my 18th - 16th Feb 2008 8:23pm
Originally Posted by jonno39
go to Liverpool mate the best place around by miles and much safer than birkenhead or new Brighton.depending what you are into music wise there are some good clubs over there

withthat
Posted By: krisGTi Re: my 18th - 16th Feb 2008 8:38pm
go to liverpool mate by far the best place for a night out or hoylake is good aswell, an there better be n invertation in the post lol
Posted By: placidmaster Re: my 18th - 17th Feb 2008 1:46am
wow the tunnel bus!!! memories!!!!!

Is Fridays club under the Adelphi still going,I came visiting one year and cousin bought tickets for a night out there, and we also did Mathew street in the Lennon bar and The Cavern (does dance toooons in one bit and Beatles in the other) we all had a great night out. Should it be a claret and carrot (blood and vomit)down your front night you're after with B&B thrown in for free (local police cells) then it has to be Downtown Birkenhead any day, mind you that was 12 years ago when i was last visiting that part of the world, I imagine it has changed a bit now, any views local crew???????????
Posted By: MattLFC Re: my 18th - 17th Feb 2008 2:27am
Originally Posted by krisGTi
hoylake is good aswell

raftl raftl
Posted By: placidmaster Re: my 18th - 17th Feb 2008 2:35am
can't say as never been
Posted By: MattLFC Re: my 18th - 17th Feb 2008 3:15am
Well it aint that bad... but the few places that are actually decent get absolutely crammed to the point of being uncomfortable. Also, there aint no music at all as ye can't hear any, and it's hardly a place for a night out.

Ben lives in New Brighton, so there would be far better places just down the road from him (literally just metres down the road).

Id vote for Liverpool myself, start off in Matthew Street, then move on to more upbeat bar's/clubs later on. I went to Birkenhead once, and was back in Liverpool by 11 as it was utter crud; seems to be full of pill heads and coke heads just out to get hammered and have a nice fight afterwards, mainly because the majority of them are kid's/total scallys and go there because they would'nt get in anywhere in Liverpool; even the bouncers look rough and ready - totally different in Liverpool, very safe, ton's of police and the doorstaff are smart and respectable and all work alongside each other even if their from different firms, so any trouble that kicks off is fast sorted out.

There is also much more variety in terms of types of clubs/bars and music in Liverpool. You can find most things, from scouse house, to techno, from funky house to trance, even the worlds biggest dj's play there when the likes of Cream are in town.

smile
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: my 18th - 22nd Feb 2008 8:37pm
iv took all your points and referals into account so thanx to all for posting as today im the big 18 wooooo lol :D:D:D:D:D
Posted By: chiccy Re: my 18th - 22nd Feb 2008 8:39pm
many happy returns of the day yayyayyay!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Mark Re: my 18th - 22nd Feb 2008 9:02pm
Happy Birthday happy

That's you sorted lol wink
Posted By: jonah Re: my 18th - 22nd Feb 2008 9:08pm
happy birthday Dude ! yomama
Posted By: jonno40 Re: my 18th - 22nd Feb 2008 9:51pm
all the best lad .let us know how the night went thumbsup
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: my 18th - 23rd Feb 2008 1:41am
Originally Posted by Mark
Happy Birthday happy

That's you sorted lol wink

raftl Mark now has no reson to ban you raftl
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: my 18th - 23rd Feb 2008 2:16am
AVOID BIRKENHEAD

anywhere in liverpool pisses on it, same goes for new brighton... never heard of hoy;ale being a gd night out... when i went there i went to a friends rather large house and got wasteddddd..Liverpool is ur only option.... i think it was the rat and parrot pub where we used to get the tunnel bus... not far from the tunnel, ask a few ppl and u will find it easily..... or go with sean/matt/ppl from around here and u'll be fine
Posted By: jonah Re: my 18th - 23rd Feb 2008 9:47am
i agree with that, round Matthew street, such a good atmosphere...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral