Forums
Posted By: AdamEvans Yapping Dog - 19th Jul 2016 7:03pm
If you are near Egerton Park and have a yapping dog that you are clearly not attending to, can you please shut it up.

Second evening in a row, can't have my windows open because the noise of it is grating on me.

I would hate for anything to happen to your dog, but if it has been barking constantly for the second evening then this might suggest neglect and will have to be reported.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Yapping Dog - 20th Jul 2016 11:20am
Some dogs react badly to not being part of a pack and yap when they are left alone, and it is possible the owners are unaware of this behaviour. I would suggest you politely inform them of it. If they acquire a second dog, it would in all probability solve the problem.

My bete noir is loud music. Sadly it is never something worth listening to. I have suffered from neighbours who accompany a barbeque by turning up the volume on their machines in the house to a deafening level and opening the windows. It sounds a bit like a pile driver which pauses at irregular intervals for a brief period of mindless yipping and then back to pile driving.

Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Yapping Dog - 20th Jul 2016 2:10pm
maybe the dog is yapping to let people know it's owners has fell/died

it's like when a burglar alarm is going off, and people just sit there saying that alarm been going for 3hours now but I'm not going to see why as my soaps are on raftl
Posted By: jeremycorbon Re: Yapping Dog - 26th Sep 2016 5:44pm
ye, dead rite both replies, cheers
© Wirral-Wikiwirral