Forums
Posted By: ludwigvan Dishwasher repair. - 17th Mar 2016 12:26pm
We're having a little trouble with our Boch dishwasher in that it sometimes doesn't heat up, when you open the door immediately on completion of its cycle it can be stony cold. Can anyone recommend someone to have a look at it please? Preferably from their own experience. Ta muchly.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Dishwasher repair. - 17th Mar 2016 12:30pm
07474915752 Colin
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Dishwasher repair. - 17th Mar 2016 1:05pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
07474915752 Colin
Thanks Dilly, have you used him personally?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Dishwasher repair. - 17th Mar 2016 1:20pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
07474915752 Colin

No but I do know him and know people that have used him. He does all kitchen appliances.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Dishwasher repair. - 17th Mar 2016 2:19pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
07474915752 Colin

No but I do know him and know people that have used him. He does all kitchen appliances.
Thank you.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Dishwasher repair. - 18th Mar 2016 10:09am
I don't know how handy you are, but I've found e-spares very good in the past at explaining how to do it yourself. In any case, it is worth having a look so that you understand what the repair man is doing. This video is mainly about leaks, but it mentions heaters too:

http://www.espares.co.uk/advice/3/2083/how-to-diagnose-dishwasher-leaking-and-heating-problems

I've replaced a soap dispenser, a door catch, and a flow through heater in the past successfully using their advice and they supply parts too.

There are loads of videos showing you how to do repairs to kitchen appliances, and I've used them a lot to keep ours going. Good luck anyway. Well worth an hour's study whether you do it yourself or not.

Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Dishwasher repair. - 18th Mar 2016 11:09am
Thanks for taking the time Excoriator, much appreciated, I'll let you know how I get on.
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: Dishwasher repair. - 18th Mar 2016 7:47pm
http://www.chrisdoranrepairs.com/ Highly recommended.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Dishwasher repair. - 18th Mar 2016 9:04pm
Originally Posted by nidgynoo
Thanks Nidgynoo.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral