Forums
Posted By: flutterbyes Function Rooms in Wallasey Area - 13th Dec 2015 10:02pm
Hi All smile

Hopefully this is the right forum to post this in! Does anyone have any suggestions for function rooms in or close to the Wallasey area please? This is for an engagement party.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Function Rooms in Wallasey Area - 13th Dec 2015 10:17pm
Misty Blues (the old Grovesener Ball Rooms) in Manor Road. Think room hire is free. Large dancefloor, plenty of space.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Function Rooms in Wallasey Area - 13th Dec 2015 10:19pm
Theres loads!

Wallaseyans club on grove road, the Nelson on Grove Road has a nice private upstairs area, the conservative club on Manor Road is nice too, St Josephs club by the tesco on poulton road has a bit you can hire and new brighton rugby club by the cemetary entrance on Rake Lane is nice inside too. there's probably about a hundred around. If you be more specific as to how many people will be there, where you want it (liscard, new brighton, seacombe...) and what you want in there (bar, DJ space, pool table? Etc) i'll be able to give you at least 2 that match your criteria probably.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Function Rooms in Wallasey Area - 13th Dec 2015 10:33pm
St. Alban's in Liscard has a function room - plenty of parking over the road, free after shopping hours.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Function Rooms in Wallasey Area - 13th Dec 2015 10:50pm
Originally Posted by Greenwood
St. Alban's in Liscard has a function room - plenty of parking over the road, free after shopping hours.

Free after 3pm so still even within shopping hours!
Posted By: flutterbyes Re: Function Rooms in Wallasey Area - 14th Dec 2015 10:26am
Thanks for the responses so far smile I think there's going to be roughly 100-130 people and would like it to be held in Wallasey or New Brighton, would like a bar and a dj and room for a buffet, also would like a late bar like 1am smile
Posted By: casper Re: Function Rooms in Wallasey Area - 14th Dec 2015 1:34pm
You could try Poulton Vics, I've been to a few do,s there, I think they do catering as well.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Function Rooms in Wallasey Area - 15th Dec 2015 11:19am
Hollins Hey Hotel is an option. The Nelson on Grove Road i think can cater for your needs too.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral