Forums
Posted By: palemoon Central heating - Service and check up - 8th Oct 2015 7:28am
Any recommendations?
Wallasey area.
Posted By: daveybm Re: Central heating - Service and check up - 8th Oct 2015 7:51am
I've used Cureton Gas Services several times and always found them OK
0151 630 2000

Dave
Posted By: Giggler Re: Central heating - Service and check up - 8th Oct 2015 10:35am
I`ve used Barry 07710 492042
The service is £60
Posted By: venice Re: Central heating - Service and check up - 8th Oct 2015 11:49am
Talking of central heating care, for anyone who has a British Gas Homecare packet , you may find this interesting -- Last year we had repeat callouts because they didnt replace the part they should have done in the first place . This years payment demand for the Homecare 200 package we have came in at 9% higher than last year! I got onto them and pointed out I was not prepared to be penalized for all those unecessary visits . Truthfully or not, they said it wasnt to do with the repeat visits , it was the normal increase to take into account the boiler was a year older. I said that for just that, 9% was outrageous and I was considering leaving .Renewals relayed my grievance info to customer services, and transferred me . They said they could apply a loyalty aspect to my invoice , and ran it through the system again . It went down to even less than last year !! I asked why my original bill was so high as I was the same loyal customer at that point too. Answer was, the paperwork you get ahead of rebooking , is only to offer a 'rough idea' of the expected new price , and is always negotiable !!! Outrageous and unfair, not everyone has time to challenge prices .
Tony Preston 0789 990 2003 WEBSITE

Did a good job at very reasonable rates.

Posted By: palemoon Re: Central heating - Service and check up - 9th Oct 2015 8:35am
Thank you for your recommendations, guys. Very helpful.
Posted By: dodie Re: Central heating - Service and check up - 11th Oct 2015 9:06am
Hi we do services for £30 superior heating look at our ad on wiki Click Me
Posted By: dodie Re: Central heating - Service and check up - 11th Oct 2015 4:17pm
Thanks mark
© Wirral-Wikiwirral