Forums
hope this is in the right place.

I need a plasterer to finish off the mess i've made in our (really small) bathroom. we originally had woodchip in there (not through choice) and i've taken it off and the walls are a mess and so we'd like to paint them but need the walls being made smooth first.

I read a lot about plastering, asked a few people, got hints and tips and do's and don't's and then when i got down to it, i've realised VERY quickly that it's a lot more difficult than i first thought...

so i'd like someone to come and have a look and hopefully fix it please? it shouldn't be more than a days work i don't think, it's a very small bathroom and only 2 of the 3 walls really need doing and even still one of them isn't a full wall, just a bit in the corner and a bit above some tiles.

i can provide pictures if required but i'd ideally like this sorted as quickly as possible (the girlfriend is getting on my back about it)

cheers guys!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: any plasterers around or can anyone recommend one? - 15th Aug 2015 5:07pm
Pm granny. She does a bit of plastering.
She's always plastered smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: any plasterers around or can anyone recommend one? - 15th Aug 2015 5:42pm
Were in for it now dill man xx lol
Call Kevin on 07960 880037. He recently did a fab job in my house. The bedroom has curved ceiling which must have been a pain but it looks superb now.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral