Forums
Posted By: granny Lollipops - 17th Jul 2015 5:10pm
There's only one life size one and just wondering if anyone knows where it's been hidden ?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Lollipops - 17th Jul 2015 7:05pm
Was lurking around this morning coffee confused
Posted By: Dilly Re: Lollipops - 17th Jul 2015 7:18pm
What am I missing here ? smile
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Lollipops - 17th Jul 2015 7:36pm
Has Granny been at the cooking sherry?
Posted By: snowhite Re: Lollipops - 17th Jul 2015 9:44pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Or maybe Grannys looking for her lollipop to use for her sherbed dip laugh.
Posted By: granny Re: Lollipops - 17th Jul 2015 10:56pm
Originally Posted by snowhite
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Or maybe Grannys looking for her lollipop to use for her sherbed dip laugh.

Excuse me ! Granny doesn't sherbed or dip with anyone, Snowy and particularly with a lollipop oshocked
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lollipops - 18th Jul 2015 2:32pm
You called....granny?????
Posted By: granny Re: Lollipops - 18th Jul 2015 2:47pm
Yes, yes, yes......how are you ? You've been missed. Been searching high and low in all sorts of glass balls.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lollipops - 18th Jul 2015 4:24pm
Benidorm granny. Been back a week now, but was there for the fortnight with kids. It's been night shifts and catch up since. Will be back on fourms once this ironing pile has magically disappeared. Xx

Hope your well?
Posted By: granny Re: Lollipops - 18th Jul 2015 9:05pm
Very nice. Hope you enjoyed yourself. Sand ,sea, and soda water.
See you soon. x
Posted By: snowhite Re: Lollipops - 18th Jul 2015 9:10pm
Originally Posted by granny
Yes, yes, yes......how are you ? You've been missed. Been searching high and low in all sorts of glass balls.
raftl you never seize to amaze me Granny.
Is this a new interest you have came across or you been doing this for a while?
Posted By: granny Re: Lollipops - 18th Jul 2015 9:55pm
Originally Posted by snowhite
Originally Posted by granny
raftl you never seize (cease) to amaze me Granny.
Is this a new interest you have came across or you been doing this for a while?

Many a moon, Snowy. Along with telepathy, mind reading, xray vision, prophecy, and after Lollipop's post on a recent topic, I was also contacted and asked if I could do a clairvoyant reading. (in the kitchen) ! That's the truth

She's owed one !
Posted By: Dilly Re: Lollipops - 18th Jul 2015 10:34pm
Can you read my future please Granny ? smile
Posted By: granny Re: Lollipops - 19th Jul 2015 12:21am
Your future holds many surprises Dilly. They won't appear all at once, but you may experience one of them, in the not too distant future.

Drink more water and join the yoga class that you have been thinking so much about.

You will become cleansed and more agile for all the lovely girls who are lining up. Don't tell them how rich you are as it could lead to false friends.

I see a long legged brunette, coming down on a cloud of loveliness to scoop you up in a tidal wave of pure bliss and I see Wiki Wirral playing a major part in your life.

A haze of loneliness surrounds you, but it won't always be that way. Life is yet to be fulfilled and there are many paths you can choose. Your path will be one of Chinese take-aways and 'fortune -cookies' ,in the hope of more positive gains.
Maybe that is where your future lies, in China or Bangcock.... the ball has clouded over and blocked the vision.
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Lollipops - 19th Jul 2015 10:04am
granny can you see lollipop in dillys future???

Attached picture th6t.jpg
Posted By: granny Re: Lollipops - 21st Jul 2015 1:59pm
No Sunny. Dilly has been left, hanging by his braces and we were all waiting for the wedding.

Lollipop has been wooed by soda bread and leprechauns. She has a fetish for little things ,(that's were Dilly failed) .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral