Forums
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Help please : Beatles and gerry Marsden - 4th Jul 2015 9:30pm
Hi guys can anyone point me in the right direction I have come across a few old oil painting on board of the Beatles and gerry Marsden just wondering if they have any kind of value / who to contact or info on the local artist mabel wall thank you in advance

Attached picture 11692863_1006886819331102_1088076978_n-1.jpg
Attached picture 11722036_1006886945997756_1259326750_n.jpg
Posted By: cools Re: Help please : Beatles and gerry Marsden - 4th Jul 2015 10:10pm
Why don't you ring up the Beatles museum TC . Sure they would be able to tell you. They have a Beatles auction every year and it seems to me any thing to do with The Beatles is worth money. Good luck I hope they are worth loads for you..
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Help please : Beatles and gerry Marsden - 4th Jul 2015 10:27pm
Be careful out there T.C

Tory leeches everywhere!!! Best of luck to you xxx
Posted By: j_demo Re: Help please : Beatles and gerry Marsden - 4th Jul 2015 10:33pm
no value. you should give them to me, i'll dispose of them... erm... properly.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Help please : Beatles and gerry Marsden - 4th Jul 2015 10:43pm
Originally Posted by j_demo
no value. you should give them to me, i'll dispose of them... erm... properly.
haha in your dreams bud
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Help please : Beatles and gerry Marsden - 4th Jul 2015 10:44pm
Originally Posted by cools
Why don't you ring up the Beatles museum TC . Sure they would be able to tell you. They have a Beatles auction every year and it seems to me any thing to do with The Beatles is worth money. Good luck I hope they are worth loads for you..
it's an avenue thanks cools
http://www.we-buy-beatles.com/?gcli...Txt79RHvx9PGidkajq12-7kcCP20VxoCQuHw_wcB
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Help please : Beatles and gerry Marsden - 6th Jul 2015 9:05pm
nice one softy I will check it out tomorrow
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Help please : Beatles and gerry Marsden - 6th Jul 2015 9:16pm
Do not ever mention a Beatles tea-carrying tray to MissM. #sorepoint #ouch
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Help please : Beatles and gerry Marsden - 6th Jul 2015 9:40pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Do not ever mention a Beatles tea-carrying tray to MissM. #sorepoint #ouch
why #need to know?
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Help please : Beatles and gerry Marsden - 7th Jul 2015 7:52am
I was given one ,when i was young ,and my mother used it and it got 'rusty' ( it was made of tin/ enamel ) it was 'SPECIAL' to me as a 'gift' from housemate' (i never had much)I used to get the Judy and Bunty comics and keep in serial no and IRON them ,hated my 3 cousins reading them .. cry cry who worked for the Echo,and wanted to 'keep as seen'.Probably would have been worth something 'decades' later.............. Toke me 'years ' to forgive her....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral